Chapter 7

We sit in the waiting room.

Waiting.

Darcy has gone once again and the doctors don't think they can save her.

"Harry Styles." The doctor calls. I look up. As I walk to the doctor his face drops.

Then the dreaded news came.

"Mr. Styles, Darcy has died and we can't get her back."

No. This is not possible.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm very sorry." That's it she's gone? No. She can't leave. She can't. She just can't.

"Can I see her?"

"Yes." We walk to the room. Halls silent. I see Darcy's phone. Under her phone I see a paper.

Dear Daddy,

I know that you know that I love you. I knew this was going to happen one day. The doctor told me I only had a few weeks to live anyway. I love you so much. Go on with your life. Just keep me in the back of your mind watching you perform in front of all your fans. They need you. They want you.

Tell Niall that I love him more then food. And just make sure he doesn't stop doing what he loves. I love him and if I didn't get the dreaded illness I had a feeling that we would be a couple. If you allowed that. Just tell everyone I love them and that I will never forget the best memories with you guys.

I love you so much.
Darcy

This is real.

Real life.

Darcy is really dead.

I look over to her body. I take her hand and kiss her forehead.

"I. Love. You. Too." I mumble into her forehead.

"Mr. Styles? We must take her now." One nurse says.

"You are not touching my daughter." I grit threw my teeth. "I will tell you when I'm ready for you to take her." I look back down at my daughter and start to cry even harder if it was possible.

"Harry?" I look up and see Niall. "Harry?"

"What?!" I snap.

"I loved her." He says. "I love her still. I love her more than life itself."

Then something I didn't expect to happen. He picked up the blade.

" I'm sorry." He says. Crying. "Tell everyone I love them." He brings the blade up to his throat.

"NIALL NO!" I scream. I run and grab the blade out of his hand. "Niall what are you thinking!?"

"I'm thinking about Darcy."

"Darcy is dead there is nothing we can do."

"The only thing I want to do is be with her."

"Come with me." I bring him to Darcy's bed and I put his hand in her's. "I am trusting you'll do the right thing." I leave him with Darcy so they can have their time.

-Niall's POV-

I just sit here. Nothing is happening. I love her more then life itself. She is my everything. I wanted to have her. I wanted to take her on fancy dates. I wanted to see her walking down the aisle in a beautiful wedding gown. I wanted to be the father of her children. I wanted to love her fir the rest of my life without living in fear.

"Darcy." I start. "I love you. Too much to let you go." I can't leave the boys. But I want to be with Darcy. "Please Darcy. Whatever you do. Live. Or. I don't dare say it. Just know I love you more then life itself. I love you Darcy. So much." Making sure no one was looking I kissed her lips. "I love you princess. I always will." I go to the door and take one last glance at her. Then walk out.

I march up to Simon and scream in his face.

"YOU DID THIS!"

"Niall. I know."

"Do you even care?"

"Of coarse I do."

"Then why did you do it. You knew she was gonna die anyway so why did you make her go faster?!?!"

"I don't know. I just got caught up in the moment."

"THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO SLAP HER!"

"Mr. Styles. And Mr. Horan. Someone is requesting you." A nurse came in and took us. I looked at Harry and I think he had the same idea I did.

Darcy.

"Move lady!" I pushed past the woman we both ran to Darcy's room.

As soon as we got there we both started to cry harder when we saw her body.

Can you tell me what happens?!

Lol.

Love ya.

Kat😘😘