Chapter One-We're just friends...Best friends!

Emily’s POV

"Harry, get your lazy arse out of bed," I grumbled for the umpteenth time, gently pushing him as he sprawled on the bed, softly snoring.

I took a deep breath and moved so I was right beside his ear, "HARRY YOUR CURLS ARE ON FIRE!" I called loudly.

He jumped up and grabbed his hair, looking in the mirror with a scared expression. Well that's a way of waking him up I should use in the future...

“Emily” He moaned “Why would you even lie about that?”

“Because you promised me some quality time together which can’t happen if you’re asleep now get up” I replied sticking my tongue out at him.

“I hate you!” He replied grumbling and getting out of bed; I couldn’t help but cheer which earned me a glare off Harry…Oops.

“No you don’t, you loves me and you know it” I replied doing a little dance, I heard him mumble something but I thought nothing of it, but then he spoke again.

“Emily why are you always so hyper?” He questioned raising his eyebrow, “I mean even when we were running round in diapers together you were hyper how do you do it?”

“Oh come on Hazza I’d be no fun if I wasn’t” I winked before making my way to the door “Now get ready I want ice cream” I stuck my tongue out at him and with that I made my way out the door.

As I made my way to my room I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, as I fished it out I wondered who it could be.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Em’s you coming shopping today Lou won’t come with me” I heard the voice of one of my best friend’s, Sarah plead through the phone.

“Nope sorry chick, me and Harry are spending the day” I apologized “Maybe tomorrow”

“Ooo you and Harry” I could tell she was smirking from the way she was talking.

“How many times do I have to tell you were just friends…Best friends” as I said this I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

“Who’s just friend’s babe?” He asked, and I sighed this will not make the situation better.

“See Emily he called you babe you’re not telling me something and we all know you Looooove him” She teased.

“Sarah please be quiet you are not making any of this better” I groaned then suddenly Harry burst out laughing.

“What’s your problem?” I asked him.

“You love me, you love me, Emily loves me” He teased running around, and through to the living room of our flat, I chased after him accidently switching the call off with Sarah.

I kept running until he stopped and I smacked into the back of him making us both fall to the floor.

I fell landing on top of Harry as he looked up staring into my big blue eyes as I gazed into his emerald green ones, I saw a smile spread across his face as his dimples dotted each cheek. He stroked my red curly hair and placed it behind my ear. I was so confused as to what’s going on but I was to lost in his eye’s to care.

Then suddenly he spoke “Remember Emily we’ll always be friends…Best friends”