Day One - Favorites

I don't know if the picture will load for you guys, it says that it 'failed to load media', but I don't know if that's just for me. So, let me know if it's there or not pls and thx. ♡

-

You set your bags down as you walked in Banks' room. He was gone for the week so he let you sleep in his room. He said it was 'his birthday present to you', you didn't mind of course. You loved the present, although there was a bag of your favorite candy sitting on his bed with a little bow attached.

You turned as you heard someone enter the room. Apex set the last of your bags down.

"Oh hey Apex. Thanks again, the week is gonna be amazing."

"I know right? We're watching a movie tonight if you wanna join us. You can pick if you want."

"Yea totally, just let me finish setting up."

"Mhm, take your time. Come see me when you're done."

You had brought some of your favorite games since Banks allowed you to use his setup for the week. You finished stacking your games when you heard a knock. You turn around to see Teeqo leaning on the doorframe, holding his vlogging camera.

"Whats up?"

He levels the camera with your face. "Nothing, just vlogging. How you settling in?"

You motioned to your stack of games. "Just fine, got everything I need."

He laughed as he got a close up of the games. "Impressive. Maybe I can borrow one later?"

You smile as you watch him browse your selection. "Of course dude."

On the outside you were cool and collected. But on the inside you're head was imploading. He looked so cute in his white shirt and gray sweats.

He continued to explain why you were here to the camera, showing the room and how you were settling in. He then lowered the camera and looked over at you. "Watching the movie tonight? You can sit next to me."

He flashed his smile, making you internally scream. "Uh. Sure, I'll look for you."

"Cool, see ya there."

You sighed as he left and continued to rummage through your bag.

'This is gonna be a tough week.'

-

You sauntered into the kitchen as you watched Sensei cook. You sat at the table and browsed your phone, making small talk. You watched as Rain walked in, holding a camera and a small bottle. He sat in front of you and lowered his voice.

"Hey _____ follow me, I'm doing a paranoid prank."

Happy to not be on the receiving end of this you followed him. You both crept upstairs as Rain fought to contain his laughter. You finally got a good look at the bottle and started chuckling. He held the most foul-smelling spray man could make. You were soo glad he was on your side.

You covered your mouth as he stopped in front of Teeqo' room. You didn't want to give the two of you away. Teeqo has pranked you plenty of times, this was just a little revenge on your part. Besides, it was just a paranoid prank.

Rain walked in and played it cool for a few seconds, you walked in after him and didn't say anything. Then out of nowhere Rain whipped the bottle out and sprayed Teeqo about 3 times, then sprayed his bed for good measure. It took Teeqo about a second to realize what just happened.

Jumping back, Teeqo started to freak.

"Nooooo, I can't believe this! Not again!"

The two of you were doubled over in laughter. Rain reached up and sprayed him one more time, earning more screams. Teeqo took his shirt partially off and covered his nose. You couldn't breath. He screamed 'no' about a hundred times, each time got funnier.