2- The Burger

I stuck my hand in and felt something greasy. I dug my fingers into it a bit more, feeling juices crawl all over my hands. It felt disgusting and gross. I pulled it out and saw a broken hamburger in my hands.

"Uh, ew!" I hissed, slinging the burger down onto the floor. "America?!" I howled.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" He whined. "How did you know it was mine?!"

"I think we ALL know it was yours!" England hissed.

Prussia smirked and shoved us both into the extremely crowded closet. "Seven Minutes~." He sung, slamming the door with a loud bang. I kicked it and rolled my eyes.

"Darn jerk..." I muttered, trying to make space to move. "He could've tooken out all these coats before we played." I stated, shoving them back and pressing them together and out of our way.

"I guess." He muttered.

"I HERE TO MUCH TALKING~!" Prussia howled from outside.

"SHUT THE HECK UP!" I shouted back.

"We might as well get this over with." America mumbled, twidling his thumbs as if he wanted this kiss.

"Is 'the hero' afraid of the awesome Prussia?!" I teased.

I heard Prussia laugh in his unmistakable way outside.

America dropped his jaw in surprise and crossed his arms. "No!" He shouted.

"Geez, Ame, I'm just kidding."  I muttered, snickering to myself.

"How many times have I told you not to call me Ame?!" He shouted again.

"Thousands of times." I stated.

"Then why do you continue to...." He blabbed. I drowned out his lecture and thought of a good time to make him shut up.

"I think you have a lack of respect for me because I'm a close...."

Almost there...

"Do you respect me or not?!" He shouted.

I then turned around and pressed my lips against his. His sapphire eyes bulged for a moment or two, until he closed them again and wrapped his strong arms around me.

I felt safe there.

He kissed me back and turned me slightly. Our heads twisted and turned positions in the dark.

I actually enjoyed it very much.

When I pulled away, I smiled and blinked, acting like an innocent school girl. He opened his eyes slowly and a grin appeared across his face, His eyes shimmered in pleasure for a while until he smiled a perfectly white smile.

"What are you smiling about?" I teased, acting as if I had no idea.

"You." He replied simply.

"What did I do?" I asked sarcastically.

"I think you know." He mumbled, smirking and pulling me closer to him.

"Hmmm, what are you doing now? I thought you were angry with me for having a lack of respect." I chuckled.

"Well, I was. But I forgave you." He hissed.

I pecked his cheek and smiled.

"Of course you did..." I whispered.

The door flung open then, the bright light blinding my eyes.

"Times up!" Prussia shouted, taking notice of our position. "Uh, did we miss something?" 

"No." I answered, hopping onto America's back. "Let's go, Ame." I ordered.

"Fine." He answered, walking out.

He didn't even care that I called him Ame this time~! I thought. He must've liked it before!

He sat me down gently as the next country got ready to go.