Chapter Sixteen:

''Baby, wake up.'' Liam yelled. Miley woke up. ''Huh?'' ''You peed the bed.'' ''Ewww, oh my gosh. Are you for real?'' Miley yelled jumping out of the bed. ''Does this give you your answer?'' Liam asked pointing down to his grey sweats. ''I'm so sorry.'' Miley apologized before running to the bathroom.

Liam heard puking noises so he went to check on Miley.

''Miley, its not that nasty.'' Liam chuckled. ''Its not because of that, I think I ate some raw chicken. I got up at 5 and I was craving fried chicken so I made me two pieces and I don't think they were fully done.'' Miley explained. ''Oh, well I'm going to call the doctors office to see if that will hurt the babies.'' Liam said before walking out,

Miley got undressed to shower.

''That won't hurt the babies, she said its a good thing you puked to get all the raw meat out.'' Liam said walking into a naked Miley. ''Good.'' ''I'm sorry, I didn't know you were naked.'' Liam turned around. Miley walked up to him and started lifting his shirt up. ''Shower with me.'' Miley whispered in his ear. ''I have to work.'' Liam turned to face Miley. ''Tell them I'm sick and you have to take of me.'' ''I guess I could miss one day.'' Liam smiled and took his shirt off. ''You need to shower anyway, I peed on you.'' Miley laughed loud.

When they got in the shower Miley pushed Liam up against the shower wall and started kissing him. He picked her up and they were soon laying down in the shower. They had a big bath, they had a shower head as well. Miley let out a moan as Liam was sliding in her. Liam chuckled.

''That was the longest shower I've ever taken.'' Miley smiled drying her hair. ''Its not every day you have sex for an hour in the shower.'' ''True, has your boss called you?'' ''My phones dead.'' Liam replied putting his shirt on. ''So you didn't call in?'' ''No, he will understand. All I have to do is lie and say I left my phone at your moms house on accident. He's a understanding type of guy.'' ''I sure hope so.'' Miley smiled walking out of the room.

''Yeah, I'll have the money back to you next week. I promise.'' Miley said into the phone. Liam over heard her talking. He was trying to be quiet, so he could hear better. ''Is there any other way I can pay you?'' ''Are you serious? A date! You know I am happy with Liam, I love him. And you want me to go on a date with you? Yeah right!'' ''No, don't want anything happening to him.'' ''Okay, I'll lie. I'll be there in about 30 minutes.'' Miley hung up. Liam walked in.

''Hey, do you want to go get something to eat?'' Liam asked jumping up on the counter. ''Actually, I have to go babysit Tyler right now, he got in trouble and they don't want him home alone.'' Miley lied. ''Oh, what did he do?'' ''He had a girl stay the night.'' ''Oh, well I'll drop you off.'' Liam smiled grabbing the keys. ''Okay, thanks.'' Miley smiled.

They got in the car and drove off.

''What restaurant?'' Liam asked turning left. ''What?'' ''I heard you talking on the phone, you have a date. Why didn't you tell me you needed money?'' Liam asked, you could see the hurt in his eyes. ''Its not my fault, I was going on a walk this guy came up to me and held me at gunpoint, he told me he wanted $10,000 and if I didn't have it by a certain he was going to find me and kill me. He somehow got my number and called me today, I didn't want to ask you because I was scared.'' Miley explained. ''We can go to the bank and I'll pull out $15,000 just in case he wants more. And if he still wants you to eat with him, do it. I'll go inside with somebody and I can eat with them, ill explain to her what's going on. I'm sure whoever it is will understand. So, where are we going?'' Liam asked. ''Taco Bell, yeah I know cheap but, its good.'' ''Okay, text him and tell him were here.'' Liam smiled before kissing Miley's forehead and getting out.

Miley only seen one familiar face. Mark.

''Are you who I'm suppose to be eating with?'' Miley asked walking up to Mark's table. ''Unless you got the money.'' Mark smiled. ''Its out in the car, I'll go get it.''

Miley walked out and saw Liam, she immediately ran over to him.

''Its Mark, Mark did it, he knows you forget about it, I'll just give him the money and we can go. Okay babe.'' Miley said before walking back to the car. ''Mark? Are you serious?'' Liam ran up to Miley. ''Yes, now I need to get this to him so we can leave.'' Miley grabbed the briefcase and walked towards the door.

''Here.'' Miley put the briefcase on the table and started walking away.

''Hun, you forgot your food.'' Mark smiled holding bag up. Everyone was now looking at them. Miley tolled her eyes, got the bag and quickly walked out.

''Let's go.'' Miley said getting in the car. Liam started the car and pulled out.

''Is he going to leave you alone now?'' Liam asked pulling up to there house. ''I hope, but I'm not sure. You know how he is.'' ''I know. Do you want me to stay home with you tomorrow just in case?'' ''No, I'll call my mom over. Maybe Brittany.'' Miley said shutting the door. When they got in the living room, Miley walked into the kitchen, went over to the door, and locked it.

''Why did you lock the door?'' Liam asked from behind Miley. Miley jumped. ''Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you scared of Mark?'' Liam added. Miley nodded her head. ''I won't let him hurt you. I promise.'' Liam hugged her tight. ''I love you Liam.'' Miley said into his chest as they were hugging. ''I love you too.''

''Miley, get ready. Put on something comfortable.'' Liam smiled putting his jacket on. ''I'm comfortable in this.'' ''Well, then let's go.'' ''Where?'' Miley asked putting her shoes on.'' ''We're going to the beach, so put on your swim suit.'' ''Okay.'' Miley smiled and grabbed her swim suit and went to the bathroom to change. When she walked out she was wearing a one piece. It was a beautiful lime green and it was cut out in the front to where it would show off a belly piercing.

''Where'd you get that?'' Liam asked. ''When you were at work I was walking and went to a few stores n the beach line. I went to bathing suit store and I really liked this one, so I got it. What do you think?'' Miley asked spinning in a slow circle. ''I love it, you look beautiful.''''Thank you babe.'' Miley smiled grabbing Liam's hand and walked towards the door.

''Miley, is that you?'' This boy with blonde hair asked as Miley and Liam walked by the water.