Chapter two- Definitely NOT a dream

Start from the beginning

He nodded and continued with the lesson on the board when I glanced at the guy next to me. He looked over at me and gave me a warming smile.

I smiled back and then turned my attention to the board. My mind then eventually drifted back to the dream I had last night...

"So... you want to tell me..." Said Jasmine, the goth star that I know best in only the heart, "Is that you have been distracted because of what Raymond told you?!"

Raymond answered for me saying "Mm-hm!" as he munched on his taco. Lunch did have such a great menu, but days similar to this made me not want to eat at all. No, scratch that- this day made me not want to eat at all. Stupid headache. Stupid dream. Stupid Ben Drowned telling me some crazy shit in the dream that I can't get my mind off of. Stupid Raymond getting me into this shit in the first place.

"Well I can tell you this," Said Josh, putting a hand on my shoulder, "It's a bad idea to listen to anything Raymond says. You know how much of a pathetic noob he is, and I'm sure you were just imagining things when you claim that you really went through your computer."

"But I'm not imagining things! I literally went through the computer, being pulled by someone else! And that someone else- WAS THE BEN DROWNED!!!" I yelled at him.

"Likely story, Gabby..." Said Jasmine. I burned a hole with my glare I gave her.

"Gabby, I believe you gurl." Said Raymond, cramming the rest of his taco into his mouth. "I believe you completely! Ya'll gotta listen to what she's sayin, she wouldn't lie."

"I think you got into my stash of Meth." Said Jasmine. I hated how much she was putting me into a denial, why wont she nor Josh listen?!

I ignored all of them for the rest of lunch, not bothering to push them anymore about the whole situation. My own friends wont believe me! Maybe... maybe I know someone who will believe me. Yeah...

Lunch ended about twenty minutes later- meaning I had math next. I decided to take pre calculus, since I practically take honors classes. My mother also likes and approves of that decision, but thinks I should keep my mind focused on writting. Literature. Author. She wants me to do all of that. And honestly, writting was one of my favorite things to do, but not writting about legit things like auto biography, but something more like chick-flicks, and fanfictions. I was really, really good at writing the fanfictions. fandoms of all sorts really, from Homestuck fandom all the way to My little pony. It's not that I have any issues with any fandoms of any kind... but unfortunately this one particular one! Damn Creepypasta fandom is starting to spread. Like wildfire. I haven't even heard of the thing till now! Raymond had to bring it up!

"Uughhh, stupid, Stupid, STUPID!" I yelled as I banged my head on my locker. Frustration is driving me up the walls! I just can't wait to get home, so I can talk to the one person I have left that I know will believe me. He has to!

"Hey... you alright there?"

I jumped as I turned around. I knew that there was a few people left in the hall, but I couldn't help but turn into a tomato in the face. I make eye contact with a familiar guy, and became stiff as a board.

It was the guy from language class!

"O-oh me? I'm fine! I just-" I said, turning to my locker and twisting the combination knob a couple times and hit it with my fist, "My locker is acting real stupid..."

At my clumsiness, I thought he'd actually raise a brow and say in an awkward way, "O-okay then...", but to my surprise he just laughed.

I stared at him in awe and eventually started to chuckle nervously. He then said,"Here," And made his way towards the locker, and stood right beside me. "What's your combination?"