Bonus chapter.

Okay so..this is a lemon....Yup! It be great if you can tell me how i did for my first time. I made this because I got 4.1k reads!!!! :0 I can't believe it I never got this much reads in meh life! Thanks so much. And enjoy the lemon. ;3

New one because my old one sucked. :D

Its been 4 months since we started going out. I actually moved in his house, on the plus side its closer to grandma. Its been a routine everyday after work i go visit grandma and eat one or two of her Delicious donuts. Then go home with my boyfriend.

Third person. yey :D

Entering in the door of (y/n)'s home i take my shoes and jacket off. "(Y/n) you home..?" "In the living room." Aoba walked into the living room, Seeing (Y/n) sitting on the couch looking rather boredly at the t.v. "Oh good your here." Patting down at a spot beside him. "Come here." Aoba slowly walked towards him and sat by him. Which you replied with grabbing his waist and pulling him closer. "!' "I didn't get any Aoba time at all today." Aoba blushed a bit. "(Y-Y/n)..you can be really embarrasing." Kissing Aoba's cheek Aoba chuckled a little. Aoba grabbed (y/n) head with both hands and kissed his lips. (Y/n) grabbed Aoba and made him sit on his lap with his legs on both of his sides. "!" Aoba blushed at the position he was in. "Nngh~" Aoba put his arms around (Y/n)'s neck. The kiss was getting more aggressive. Aoba moans in the kiss as (Y/n) enters his tongue. "Mmn~" (Y/n) put his hands on Aoba waist and the other was unbuttoning his pants. . Aoba's breathing became more heavy as he looked in the eyes of (Y/n). (Y/n) groaned as Aoba gave him lustful looks. (Y/n) pulled away from the kiss as Aoba got confused. "Why..you stop?"

(Y/n) gave him a smirk and pushed Aoba down gently. And he fell back slightly blushing as he noticed his unbuttoned pants. "(Y-Y/n)...?" He smiled and put his face on Aoba's neck, Kissing and licking his neck while slowly pulling off his pants. "(Y/n)~" shivering at his tongue going over his sweet spot. "You very cute." (Y/n) whispered in his ear and Aoba blushed.

When he took his pants off he pulled Aoba's underwear off. "(Y/Y/n)!" His blush darkened as he was exposed to his lover. (Y/n) smirked as shoved his fingers in his mouth. Aoba blushed as he knew what he was going to do."Mmph~" Aoba giving (Y/n) a erotic look, Slowly licking each one as (Y/n) got hard from watching the scene. When felt it was good enough he took them out and brang them to Aoba's entrance. "Go slow..okay?" Aoba was a little hesitant. "Of course~" (Y/n) licked his sweet spot putting in one finger. "Ugh!"Aoba arched his back as there was a small pain at his bottom. Slowly pushing in his finger as (Y/n) took advantage of his sweet spot. Aoba got used to it and (Y/n) entered another finger. "Ng-!" (Y/n) interrupted his cries of pain with a kiss. Muffled moaning and fingering sounds filled the home. "Ahh~ (Y/n)~" Aoba's member was leaking out cum at this point, waiting for it to be relived. Throwing (Y/n)'s pants and underwear off then got into position. "We can stop now if you want." Aoba got a little nervous. "I got beat up from before, i'm pretty sure i can handle this." (Y/n) nods and slowly enters Aoba. "Ngh!" Trying his best to bear the pain, after a minute of pain. "Your very tight.~" smirking at him and Aoba replied with. "D-Don't comment on it!" still in pain. After a while Aoba was ready. "O..kay..you can move now." Slowly pushing in Aoba flinched. "Ah~" (Y/n) smiled and entered in more slowly. Aoba got impatient. "(Y/n) go faster~"

(Y/n) pushed in all the way as Aoba wrapped his arms around his neck. Looking at his face as he was pleasuring him. Aoba moaned as he lifted his head to kiss (Y/n). Aoba's moans became louder as (Y/n) in faster. "mmph~" Drool was slipping out of his mouth as his sweet spot was hit more then once. Aoba broke the kiss and grabbed (Y/n)'s hair. "Ahh~ yes right there~" (Y/n) thrust-ed faster and hit it every time. "I'm gonna!" Aoba panted more and hugged (Y/n)'s torso as he came on both there chests. Aoba laid back tiredly on the couch while (Y/n) continued thrusting. (Y/n) groaned as he came inside of Aoba's ass and fell on top of Aoba. Giving him a kiss and taking huge breaths. "That was great." Aoba blushed as (Y/n) pulled out not expecting it. "I love you Aoba." "I..love you too." intertwined there fingers together. Taking there last kiss.

~2 hours later~

"Ugh!" Aoba groaned in pain as he felt his ass. "This really sucks.." (Y/n) just smiles and kissed his lips to try to ignore his pain. Aoba blushed and kissed back. (Y/n) pulled away and hugged him. "It freaking hurts." Putting his head on (Y/n) chest and blushed. "You did moan loudly, the neighbors called." He smiles and his blush darkened. "S-Shut up!"

Can ya'll fucking count how much i typed Aoba?

~Leaving the old one here for funzeeys. :D~

Aoba Pov

I had just finished getting groceries from the store and i'm walking to me and (y/n)'s home. Smiling warmly at the thought of (y/n). He can still manage to make my heart beat rapidly. Putting my hand on my chest feeling it. It does this every time i think of him.

~Later~

Im hoomme! Closing the door behind me. Until i get a groan. Aoba: "(Y/n)..?" Another groan came from the living room. I chuckle, I walk to the living room to see (y/n) laying on the carpet instead of the couch. Aoba: "Tired hmm?" I sit cross legged by his head and pet his (h/c) locks. (Y/n): Yea...I worked all day and now my bones are aching...". He gets up and puts his head on my legs. I sit there smiling admiring my boyfriend. He is really cute when he gets like this, it makes me happy that he can be softy when i'm around.

(Y/n): "I been waiting all day for this." He sits up and kisses me on the lips. Just a peck but it made my heart race. He hugs me and whispers right in my ear. (Y/n): "I couldn't stop thinking of you today". Aoba: "S-same here...". I whisper back. He brings his face up to me and locks his eyes with mine. (Y/n): "You are so adorable..". He brings his face close and kisses my lips. Soon the kiss gets heated and his tongue goes though my mouth. Swirling together with (Y/n)'s. Letting a little moan my lower sword gets hard. Finally we depart and and a string of saliva is left connected from each others mouths.

Both of us panting we sit on the floor staring into each others eyes until he comes closer and leans towards me with his hands going down to my groin. He unbuttons my pants and zipper with my sword out of my pants. He then touch's the tip and a moan escapes my lips. (Y/n): Already hard huh?". I put my hand to my face to cover my blush and he quickly takes it away. (Y/n): "I want to see you enjoy it" Smiling at me. Without warning he pumps my sword up and down until i was about to release. Leaving me in a moaning mess.

~Le skip the taking the clothes off~

He picks me up and positions me with my ass at the tip of his dick.  (Y/n): "If you want to feel good you have to work for it" giving me a smirking smile. Aoba: "O-okay..."My mind was slipping away when i put my hips down on his sword. Slowly going in me and out. Groans and moans could be heard from the living room. Speeding up he puts his hands on my ass. Him helping me go faster. Aoba: (Y-y/n)....Im gonna...". (Y/n): "Lets do it together.". He looks at me face and french kisses me. Moaning i was losing my mind only wanted one thing. Cumming i hold his head to my chest while cumming on our stomachs.. Tightening my ass around his dick. Which made him cum inside me. Sitting there on the ground both panting.

(Y/n): "How lewd making a mess with your cum." Giving me a last kiss. Getting red from his comment i fire back a remark. Aoba: "Its not my fault that you seduced me on the floor!". We just sit there hugging each other smiling. (Y/n): "I love you my Aoba.." Kissing his cheek I whisper. Aoba: "I love you too."

Holy shit I freaking wrote this during class and no one paid attention to me. Hell yes!