One Day

Harry:
"Good morning,my love" I said and whap my hands around my boyfriend's neck.But Loui said "come on" and hit my hands "I told you many times that I don't like to wrap my neck" he said Loui sounded very angry"Baby,what's wrong"I said,but loui didin't answer me"Loui my love,what's your problem?"I said and sat next to him"You are my problem"he said.I didin't surprised Loui always accuse me,because all the people on this Island laugh and make fun on me here's why I hate them expect loui I love him since I was 10 years old,he save me before to fall on rocks that day I fall in love with him.I think he is different and that's the reason why my heart broken when he speaks me with bad words and mainly accuse me, he doing that every day."What did I do to you?"I ask"what did you do to me???You don't know??"he said "Please,tell me" I said and I look his eyes ,he was mad and angry "Ok,I will tell you!,With your bullshit they almost our relatioship to discover" he said"I'm so sorry"I said"But should our relatioship to discover because... "" No!no fucking way"loui abort me I start to cry "oh!!come on don't cry" he said and give me a hug"How many times I told you to use the back door??"he said and he caress my hair"ok, I use that door "I said" You promise?"he said "I promise" I said and then Loui kiss me on my lips"I love You "I said and start cry again" I love You to Harry" he said then slowly put me down on the sofa and he star kiss my neck then he push himself away "you want to taste me baby girl??" Louis told me"yes baby!" I said then Louis put off his trouser and boxer at the next moment I taste Louis's dick and felt it moves in and out of my mouth,He really taste so fucking good! "Ok! That's enough!" Louis told me and he pulled his dick out of my mouth"turn around now!" Loui said I did what exactly told me then Louis cram one finger in my bottom hole "ohh! Lou!""I moan then I felt two fingers "ohh! God!"I scream and he put another one finger I felt so much pain and excitement at the same time "now is my turn to taste you!"Louis said after that I felt his tongue moves in my bottom"ohh!I need you baby I need your dick!"I said with pleasure Louis open a box and he put out a condom he wear it fast and he pushed his dick in my bottom "ohh! God Lou your dick is very big!" I said Loui continue push fast and fast later he put off his dick from my hole and he lay down next to me I felt so happy it was so perfect sex! "It's time to go now" he told me"I thought that I would spend the night with you"I said"you were wrong!you are not going to spend the night with me"he told me I started to crying "shut up! Stop crying!"Loui told me "no I will not stop to cry you don't want me only for sex!" I said "just go! I don't want to talk about this now!"Loui said "no I will not leave I will stay here tonight!!" I said to him "no away! " Louis told me then he take my hand and he pushed me out of his house! I can't believe it! Why he did that to me? I love him I really really love him!!