Enforcer!Kogami x Inspector!Reader [One Shot]

NO SPOILERS! BUT A BIT NAUGHTY... WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE WITH KOGAMI? :D
Guide: [f/n] = first name, [l/n]= last name, [f/c]=favourite colour

---------------------------------------

I hurried my walk to the MWPSB. I've been working here for 6 months as an Inspector. And for the last 3 months I've been engaged in a rather raw, sexual relationship with one of the Enforcers, Shinya Kogami.

Of course, this was forbidden in the eye of the Sybil System, so we had to keep it professional. Gino was no hunting dog, but he could smell bullshit from a mile.

Our little encounters took place at Kogami's, never mine. I was afraid I'd be asked too many questions and I'd screw up. After all, I am screwing with an Enforcer, how much riskier can things get?

Once, I was late, because of him!

I stayed over at his, knowing damn well, I'd need to be in the office at 8 am sharp on the next day. My working clothes were at my own home.

As always, it was risky.

**FLASHBACK**

"Why don't you just bring your clothes here?" -Kogami kissed my neck on that night. "And get ready here?"

"Like that would happen..." -I pulled away. "I can't continue this for long. My job is at risk here."

"Quit!" -he leaned over me and started working his way down on my blouse. "I'm sure there's a loophole in the system."

"Yeah, I kinda like my job!" -I gave him a peck on the lips.

"I thought you like having sex with me more."

"I also like to be able to pay my rent."

"Harsh!" -he removed my blouse. "God, I missed them!" -Kogami removed my bra and worked on my breasts.

From then on, things got heated and yes, work and worries were out the door. Until about 6.55 am the next day.

"Damn it!" -I jumped out of Kogami's bed. "Where's my blouse?" -I was desperately searching for my striped blouse. "Shinya, little help?"

"Oh, no!" -he lit a cigarette, still in bed. "There is no benefit for me, once you find it."

He really annoyed me that time.

I found my clothes and jumped into them. Without even saying goodbye, I left for my home. It was 7.15 am already. When I got home, I took a quick shower, quit breakfast and jumped into a dress that I found. Anything will do! I got dressed in my car: a white blouse, a black pencil-skirt and flats. I forgot both my make-up and to brush my hair. I looked like a mess.

On my way to the office, in the elevator, I was still fixing my blouse, when...

"Ginoza!" -I greeted him with a fake smile on my face. The doors opened and my colleague/superior appeared in front of me with a coffee in his hand. "What are you doing up so early, you son of a gun?"

He gave me a cold look from behind his glasses. He noticed how much of a mess I was: my hair, no make-up and I messed up buttoning my blouse. Nothing suspicious, huh?

"It's 8.05 am, Inspector [L/n]. Unless you're off to get coffee after you've been to the office, you're late."

"A-Am I fired?" -I stuttered.

"Of course not." -Gino shook his head. "But you need to set an example."

**FLASHBACK OVR**

That's the story of how I almost lost my job.

Today, I wanted to break up with Kogami. I mean, I tried it a few times, in my head anyway, figuring out what to say. We weren't really dating, it wouldn't be a break up. More like sex would be officially off the table.