Chapter 1.

• Dylan • at the werewolf castle

I knock on my fathers office door , I smell them bore I see them vampires . You are probably like werewolf and vampires are enemy's . Well we were we took over the world we decide that the two strongest races the werewolf and the vampires need to be allies . 10 years has pat and every thing is great . We didn't kill humans only if we think that are a threat . They are for mates and a meal to a vampire .

I walk into my fathers office sitting in the chairs is vampire king Edmund and prince Josh me and him re best buds and have been now for the pat 10 years . All vampires can live really long the only thing that can hurt them is wood like a big splinter . As for werewolf's only royalty can live as long as long as the vampires but we can be killed more easily . My father sat in his leather chair behind him a a big well rather huge fire place with roaring fire his walls were a cream color with photos of all the supernatural creatures and the floors were dark wood floor with a tiger skin on the floor .

" Josh , Dylan" King Edmund king said " King Matthew and I believe it's time for you to find your mate . We are gathering all the girls from the age of 16-20 so their will be a large amount and most likely your mates will be their it will be in 2 days " I can't wait to find are mates I will cherish her every moment what ever race she is .

Me and Josh walked down the hall talking about are mates we weren't the kind I guys to sleep with girls who where throwing themselves at us , and are fathers said in was in-king-like which was true .

* Katie *

" Katie did you hear that " Evie nudged me

" no what-" I was intruded by the door coming off is hinges

" get up " he said ruff " the prince is holding a ball and he demand all girls - between 16-20 to go I need to know how old you are " he said angry wow these people need to take a chill pill

" 18 we are both 18 " I say

" get up and come with me we need to get you two brats cleaned up for it it's in 2 days " he unlocked our chains and walked out of the room we followed . Wow this is the first time I have Been out I that room in a year ! But that reminds me of the family I once had .... But they are gone all gone but I had Evie so the filled the gap but not all of it ..........

We walked down the dark hall was that lead to a door I could see sunlight ! It's had been so long seine I she seen it I have been in that cell that room a man brought me and Evie food once a day and then he drinks from us he prefers my blood though I would never become one of those leaches and werewolf's are just as worst they took my aunt she was 33 they changed her into one of them the werewolf's yea the can do that . Vampires killed Evie's family they lived Washington and they went on a killing spree and they killed her parents it is illegal to kill girls but once you have children as you are human you have no supernatural mate it is already broken so yea . Anyways we walked down another hall it had late window's I wanted to just stand there and suck up as much sun as I could . We came to 2 white doors

" these are your rooms and try to get clean and if you try to escape we will kill you without another Thought ." He said mean . Wow these people need to take a happy pill . They should make those .