Sure

Mark's pov

My eyes open and my heart is racing. Damn these fucking dreams and no doubt I was hard so I had to take care of it now or I will stay in pain. So I reach my hand in my pajama pant and start to palm my member. I bit my lip to try to keep from moaning. This is fucking hard (no pun intended). Ethan is in the living room doing his thing and I'm in here palming myself to him. Wow mark wow. Then it happens, I can't take it anymore.

Ethans pov

"E-ethan" I heard mark call me while I was editing the cards against humanity video. I walk down the hall and it happens again. "Fuck ethan". What the fuck is happening is he hurt or something? I walk to his bedroom door and I see his door is cracked open a bit. I look inside to see what was happening. Oh. My. God. MY CRUSH IS JACKING OFF TO ME?!
What do I do? "Ethan~" I look at him and see him about to cum. Fuck he's so hot. He jacks off faster and before I knew it I had a boner. Fuck you mark.
It was hard to tell myself not to but I opened the door and walked in the room. Mark jumped and covered himself. "H-hey ethan wh-what you doing?" "I should ask you the same thing~"

Mark pov

Fuck I thought. He caught me. He walks over to me getting on his knees. He uncovers my member and starts kitten licking the tip."aahh~" Fuck this felt good. He stops kitten licking the tip and puts the whole thing in his mouth. I don't know how but he took all 9 inches in his mouth. After a few minutes I was about to cum but he stoped. "Why did you stop" he looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes "Because daddy is in here doing naughty thing without telling me so he doesn't get what he wants~" Oh that little fucker is about to get it. He tries to get up and walk away but I grab his waist. "Now do we really think that this is a good idea to walk away from daddy~" "n-no" "Well then get back here." He sits in my lap and I start to take his shirt off. He pulls away and blushes "it's ok baby there's nothing to be worried about, your beautiful" he smiled at me and I start to push him down on the bed kissing his chest down to his v-line. I tease him by lightly kissing his hard on. He tenses up. "Daddy p-please stop teaseing" I smirk and went back up to kiss him. I slowly take his pants off along with his boxers. He takes off mine and I rub our erections together.
He starts panting and I lean into his ear and started biteing it.  I start to kiss down his body again.

3rd person POV

Mark went down to Ethan's member and put it in his mouth. "A-ah" Ethan moaned. Mark look at the precious boy before him. Mark looked Ethan in the eye asking for permission which Ethan gave him. Mark proceeded to stick a finger in the smol boy. Ethan tensed up. "Relax baby" mark said. Ethan relaxed and started to feel pleasure. "F-fuck daddy" he moaned.
After mark was done prepping him he asked permission to enter. Ethan gladly gave him permission and with that mark slowly entered the blue boy beneath him. Ethan grunted in pain, "relax baby it's okay" mark said with a smirk. After a few minutes Ethan adjusted to marks size and he slowly began to thrust. "AH mark"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Author Chan~❤

Cliffhanger lol. Sorry for not updating regularly, I haven't had motivation really but anyways hope you enjoy another crappy chapter and as always see you in the next chapter bu-bye

 Shelby~
(665 words)