Chapter 2

"I'm Brielle. I really don't know if I trust you a lot but whatever I need someone to keep me company at this party." Brielle replies back.

"Great. Lets go somewhere for just me and you that's nice and quiet." Jack whispers into my ear.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Jack takes me by my hand and leads me out of the party. I still have a little bit of affects from the Molly but only a subtle amount. I wonder how long ago it was that I actually popped it. As we're walking I don't quiet know why but I let Jack take me to his apartment complex. It's so nice the complex and I just really want to get some water into my system. I gladly go into his house and then sit on the chair in front of the kitchen island.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Jack asked.

"Sure. Why not. Thank you that would be nice." I relly back.

"Here you go. So um...do you...wait. Never mind. What brought you out to that party tonight?"

"Oh! Well it's kind of personal...but I like you so I will just tell you that my parents have been arguing madly and my friend Hannah said I ended to get away from the stress so yeah." Brielle stated.

"Wow! That must be super hard you to have to de with and everything. Wish I could help you with dealing with it. You can stay here when you need too and call me when you want me to come pick you up or even to talk." He says.

"Thanks that really nice of you. I don't mean to be weird or anything but why did you pick me out of all the girls at that party. Your a really cute guy and all the girls were staring at you. I'm just really not sure why you would pick an ugly girl like me." I whisper.

"You aren't ugly Brielle your very hot and amazingly talented. I picked you because I could see that you were special and well you had this glow that just drew me to you." Jack said with a blush.

Jack comes closer to me as he talks and touches my face. My body reacts to his touch by leaning in towards him and running my hand through his hair. I realize what I have just done and then look him in the eyes. He leans in and brings his face close to mine and then ever so softly does his lips touch mine. I keep my hands around his neck as the kiss intensifies to something that feels close to fire for my body at his every touch. As he takes me upstairs and lays me on his bed we stop to catch our breath and then keep kissing. Jack slowly rubs his hand across my stomach teasing me and then I let out a growl and he takes off my shirt.

Brielle is so cute and wow she just a god she's great.
She flips me over and then takes control and kisses my neck and finds my weak spot. I take my shirt of and unclasp her bra throwing it with the rest of the clothes on the floor. She starts to kiss down my stomach making me growl and as she starts to unzip my pants and pull them off I feel myself getting harder and harder. She smiles at herself and then slides off top of me letting me gain control again. I kiss her belly button and lick her stomach and then slide off her skirt tossing it. As I watch her looking at me for a moment and then I slide off her panties and start to lick.

"Oh God Jack! Uh!" Brielle moans in pleasure.

"That's right call my name baby girl. Let daddy make it better." Jack says while rubbing my clit.

Jack slowly comes up to my lips and kisses them and then I slide off his boxers exposing his slightly long, big hard penis. I tease his penis by licking the tip and then I start to suck ever so lightly and let Jack grab a fist full of hair and push my head harder. He stops and then pushes me back onto the bed and kisses me putting his penis at my entrance and then he looks at me and I give him a nod.

As Jack and I are having sex these thoughts keep going through my head. Will it hurt? How does it feel? I have never had sex in my entire life but the moment he entered me I gasped at the shock of pain I felt. My eyes started to tear up a little and but then the pain went to pleasure and I called out.

"F-faster J-jack! Uh! Oh! My! Fucking! God! Jack I think I'm gonna...gonna"I screamed.

As he kept fucking me harder and faster I felt myself explode and then he cummed not to long after I did.
He kept going at it out riding his orgasim and then shortly after that he collapsed at my side with smile. I have never felt this good in my entire life and to know that I just loss my virginity I think that I will coming back for more of this when things at home get tough. I don't remember falling asleep but I guess I must have because when I wake up in the morning I'm so confused at where I'm at I just about scream.

"Ahhhhhhh! WTF! Where the hell am I? Oh! Wait never mind."

"Huh! What's wrong babe? Why are you screaming at 10:00 in the morning?" Jack says hazily.

"I uh...sort of forgot where I was for a sec when I woke up and so I screamed. Sorry" Brielle said sadly.

"It's okay. What so you want to eat for breakfast? I'll cook you anything you want dear." Jack says in my ear.

I slowly try to get out bed and stand up but I can't quite feel my legs.Great. Now I can't even get dressed to eat. I guess Jack notices my distress and walks over and hands me my clothes. I didn't know he had tattoos , it's weird that I haven't noticed them until now. Jack must see that I'm staring at his tattoos because he sort of mumbles something and walks out. I don't care about the pain in my legs anymore so I hurry up and throw on my clothes from last night and walk downstairs very slowly.

"Has the pain gone away yet Brielle?" Jack says worriedly as he sees me waddle into the kitchen.

"Um...no not yet but I will be alright so don't worry. thank you for fixing me breakfast." I say through gritted teeth.

"It's cool. No problem whatsoever. I didn't know that you were a virgin. If I had I would have taken it a lot easier on you so as not to have to feel all this pain this morning." Jack says with sympathy.

"Oh! No your fine it was an amazing night. I'm glad you were my first. Thank you for breakfast and stuff but I have to go home and check up on my parents to make sure that they didn't kill each other." Brielle sadly sighs.