The Sex Life

Hey my name is Brielle and I am a 17 year old senior and I love to do anything. My parents have been arguing lately and I don't know why but I really think they will get a divorce. I hope they don't it wouldn't be fair to me but I guess we'll figure it out when they say its a done deal and they are getting divorced. Right now I'm only worried that I will have to move to a place and a new school and start all over with my life again. It's bad to have to move in your senior year so I hope my parents don't just think of themselves and forget about me and my life. Everything gets worse though since I recently have broken up with my boyfriend Alex. Wish my life didn't have to suck this fucking bad.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Chapter 1

Why does my life suck so much, I thought to myself. If only everyone knew the entire story. So here goes nothing and the world. My parents have been arguing about every little thing not at me though so little did they notice when I asked them earlier if I could go to this party with my best friend Hannah. Want to know what they said. "Of course you can go." that's what they said. Then they continued to go at it again with the arguing. I swear sometimes that if is was older and I could care for myself I would have moved out so I didn't have to deal with all this unnecessary bullshit. The funny thing is that my parents don't even like Hannah because she is a party girl and gets drunk on a daily basis. The really stupid thing is that I wished they would stop and just lecture me about on how big of a problem Hannah is because I actually hate being the only one in the house they don't yell at anymore. My best friend snaps me out of my zone so I'm back to looking at her.

"Hey. Hello anyone home there Brielle! God would you please stop thinking about your parents and just have a good time tonight." Hannah yells at me.

"Huh! What? I'm okay I was just thinking about something you know. What the hell lets party bitches! Its time to get fucked to the up!" I yell.

"Yeah! There goes my party bitch. Now lets get some alcohol into our systems and get this party kicked up to the max." Hannah says.

Hannah and I go to the kitchen and get some tequila. Once we have our drinks we drown them and then head back into the crowd of people. Out of everyone at the party only one guy talks to me and well he only gave some Molly to pop. After popping some Molly I start to relax and dance to the crazed bodies around me. Hannah is nowhere to be seen in the crowd of people which figures since she is most likely upstairs sticking her tongue down some random guys throat. I start to feel the effects of the ecstasy take in on me and I go to the kitchen and get another drink. Just as I'm making my way back to the party I see some guys walk in and one guy sticks out to me in particular for some reason. He notices me staring and then come over to me and takes my hand and leads me into the crowd. He pulls me to him and we grind our bodies into one another for a while and then he yells in my ear.

"Let's go! I want to show you a good time." He says

"I don't even know you so how well can I really trust you?"

"Easy. I'm the guy who really likes you and thinks your a very beautiful girl. The name is Jack. What's yours?" Jack says.

"I'm Brielle. I really don't know if I trust you a lot but whatever I need someone to keep me company at this party." Brielle replies back.

"Great. Lets go somewhere for just me and you that's nice and quiet." Jack whispers into my ear.