He grabbed his keys off of the counter and threw his book bag onto his back.

Dahja finished her bagel and wiped her hands clean.

Dahja-Ready to go? She asked Darnell as he grabbed her back pack off of the floor and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Darnell-Love you ma, have a good day. He said while walking out the front door.

Dahja-Bye mommy! She said while walking out of the front door for school.

YN-Love you. I told them as I sat at the counter and looked at my work phone.

Today if I didn't get a page from my job then I was going to use this time to get some work done for the kids and the clothing line that I wanted to start.

YN-Lets go. I said to myself while grabbing my travel cup that had my coffee in it and heading to my new car.

My g-wagon was totaled in my accident so I had to get a new baby.

I decided on an all black Bentley coupe.

I got in my car and turn on the radio.

I got model bitches wanna lick me like some candy
And them drugs come in handy
Last name savage bitch but no I'm not Randy
Hit her with no condom had to make her eat a Plan B and I'm sippin on that codeine not brandy

21 Savages voice boomed through my speakers.

YN-I'm just stuntin' on my ex bitch, I'm just flexin' on my ex bitch! I sang along as I pulled off.

I got to my meeting and was sitting there thinking about how I could have forgotten about today being the day Diggy died. Like how did that slip my mind?

I looked down at my swollen ankle.

YN-Yikes. I whispered.

I rubbed my knee in a little pain. Maybe heels wasn't a good idea for today.

As the head of the company kept talking I just tapped my pen on my lips in pure boredom.

Karen-YN, how do you feel about all of this? She asked me.

Everyone turned their chairs and looked at me.

YN-*Take a deep breath* You want to know what I really think?

They all smiled and nodded.

YN-I think that life is short. Life is way too short to get up early as fuck everyday and go to a place none of us want to be. Life's too short to not party more. Life is too short to not live everyday like we're not guaranteed tomorrow because... truthfully, we're not. I smiled and stood up with my phone and purse in my hand as everyone just stared at me.