ten

"hey jimin," i say to Jimin  at the table. more like a question.
"yea?" He responds, spooning some cereal into his mouth.

"How much do you remember?" I ask, and he has to think for a moment.

"well, I know I want to dance. i know I'm going to do that. I know we're best friends. I remember when I was hit by a train, but that's it pretty much. I mean, I rememeber my childhood, too but.." he says, and I bite the inside of my cheek.

"oh, that's nice," i say, and he smiles at me.

"guess what yoongi!" he says suddenly, startling me. I swallow hard.

"what?" I say, and he gets all excited.

"i managed to get an interview with a dance instructor today to see if I'm good enough to teach a dance class, and I was wonderin'.." he trails off, rocking back and forth. sometimes he does act like a little kid, and I love it.

"wondering what?" I say, still eating my food. he grins cheerily at me.

"if you wanna come and watch me dance?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at me. I can't help but smile warmly.

"sure," i say, finishing off my breakfast. he finishes at the same time, so I put both of our bowls together and into the sink. I rinse them out a bit.

"cool! so it's at like two thirty so we have a couple hours before we have to get ready. do you wanna watch TV?" He asks, more in a begging manner. he clasps his fingers together, leaning forward.

"of course," i say, and follow him into the living room. I sit on the far end of the couch, opposite of him. he grabs a blanket and wraps himself in it. I turn on the TV, scrolling through the channels until I find a rerun of worst cooks in america.

i pay more attention to jimin than the TV. he always looks so damn pretty.

"hey yoongi?" He whispers after a while, still paying attention to the show. I hum in response.

"im tired, but this couch isn't comfy," he says, turning to me.

this  is my chance.

i shift myself so I'm laying flat on the couch, with a little room left. I pat the free space beside me, signalling for him to join me. he does, and I wrap my arms around him in a spooning manner.

(to make this more romantic n fluffy for u guys, here's a visual[more or less bc I couldn't find a good one:]

he closes his eyes, and I watch him, but not in a creepy way. he looks so pretty.

"wake me up at one," he says, and before I know it, he's fast asleep. I search blindly for my phone, and when I find it, I set an alarm for one.

I bite my lip, realizing the scene before me. and I bet he looks so cute from every angle. I could take a picture, so I would have this moment to look back on whenever I wanted. so why not?

I switch to the camera app, and take a quick picture. I examine it for a second, before closing all the apps in my phone. I set it aside, letting my hand rest under Jimin's again and close my eyes. I take my chances, of course, and press my face to the back of his neck, breathing in his familiar smell.

suddenly I decide my hand is cold and there's no other way I can warm it up, so I slowly and cautiously slide it under his shirt, pressing it against his warm stomach. he feels so soft.

I'm aware he could easily wake up, and push me away. he could be disgusted, but for the time being, I'm okay with it. it's worth it. because this feels so right. and I needed this.