Punishment time

After Draco walked in the Room Of Requirement he realised he shouldn't have walked in he turned around quickly and tried to open it, then he hears a familiar voice say cooly, "That door's not going to open Malfoy."  The slytherin faster than the speed of light whips around with his wand out and yells, "POTTER!" Harry pulls out his wand and points it at Draco shouting, "EXPELLIARMUS!" Draco's wand flys back and he trips. Harry strides over to where the blonde's wand is,picks it up and puts the wand in his pocket. Draco says with venom in his voice says, " Give me my wand Potter." Harry says to him cynically, "Oh yes give you your wand and then we'll be all friendly to each other and forget about this." Harry snorts at the end. The blonde lesbian sneers at Harry.  I really wanted to call draco a blonde lesbian cuz why not. Then Harry strode over to Draco and smashed his lips on the short blonde. At first Draco resisted,then he kinda melted in to the kiss. Harry noticed and quickly pulled away. Draco trying to sound angry, but failing miserably said, "WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" Harry then said, "Well you seemed to be enjoying that kiss. Never thought you'd like it." Draco's face was red. Harry then again kissed the blonde. Harry licked Draco's bottom lip wanting entrance. Draco didn't give Harry entrance to his mouth, so Harry bit Draco's lip. Draco moaned loudly and Harry's tongue went in Draco's mouth like a snake.  They were snogging so hard and it was really hawt. Harry then whispered in the blonde's ear seductively, "You like that don't you." Draco moaned out, "Yes! Fuck yes!" Harry then kissed down to Draco's neck and sucked on the sweet spot. Draco moaned loudly. Harry took off Draco's shirt and his own. Harry moved up to Draco's lips and they started snogging again while Harry took off their pants.
Oh shit things are getting steeeeeamy. Your gonna have to read the next chapter to find out. Still I bet my fanfic is shit.