V: 1, Prologue

Yes, yes, I know his name is Sean, but I will be addressing the characters by their YouTube-ish names. So Sean would be called Jack, Mark is Mark, Jessica is Jess, and other you-tubers etc. Anyways, enjoy! Btw, this is a prologue so it'll be a bit short but the chapters will be around 800-1,000 words. (That's what I'll be aiming for.)

"Jack, why're you so flustered?" Mark asked, concern edging his voice. With a blush spreading across Jack's face, he choked out a few words. "M-Mark... I-I-I...." Jack stuttered.

"Jack." Mark said firmly, before gripping onto Jack's shoulders and staring into Jack's blue eyes. The green-haired man was now flushed, and he could barely speak.

"It's okay, you can tell me." Mark ordered more than asked,  tightening his grip on Jack's shoulders. Biting his lips, Jack let out a sigh, and nervously brushed his hand across Mark's cheek. "Mark, I- I think I love you!" Jack choked out, before he did the unbelievable. His lips smashed against Mark, and that's when the other pair of eyes watching them narrowed, and Jack's girlfriend jumped out of the bushes and stepped into the moonlight. In her hands she held a camera that was still currently recording. "YOU CHEATER!" She screeched. "S-Signe!" Jack gasped. Her eyes gleamed with fury, and Jack had been caught in one of her arguments before, quite frankly, her state frightened him. Mark had pulled himself from the kiss, and was now in front of Jack who was cowering in fear! "Leave him alone." Mark ordered.
"THIS IS BETWEEN US TWO!" Signe hissed. She threw the camera onto the ground in rage, only to realize that she broke her only karma and covered her shocked mouth. Jack's eyes glittered with sympathy, but Mark's didn't. "Jack didn't deserve this, he hid this from you because he didn't want to hurt you!" Mark yelled, but this didn't convince Signe. "SHUT UP!" She roared and slapped Mark's cheek with an angered expression plastered to her face. After the slap, Mark touched his cheek gingerly, wincing at the pain. "Mark!" Jack cried, but Signe turned and glared at him.

In fear, Jack  turned and fled with tears in his eyes. "It's okay Jack! It's okay to run!" Mark shouted after him.

RUN JACK RUN! Hah, anyways I hoped you enjoyed this prologue despite it being short, I promise it'll be longer!