Steve - Wedding

Post-serum Steve

It's Saturday night and you are sitting in your and Dean's bedroom. Dean is your fiance. You two had been dating for 3 years now.

He asked you to be his wife on your 3rd anniversary. He took you to dinner to a small restaurant. You were eating dessert when your favourite song started to play. He got on his knee and pulled out a small box from his back pocket. You felt tears in your eyes. In the moment you weren't thinking about anything else. You were so overjoyed.

Your parents were so happy for you and Dean's parents were happy too.

But the hard part was to tell Steve. Since your childhood you two were really close.

Even though Steve was tall and hunky and was Captain America, you'd always loved him for who he was in person, no one knew him better than you. Except for Bucky. He treated you like a woman not a piece of meat which he can fuck every time he wants. Not like every other men who were looking at you with avid look which showed up everything what they lust after. 

When he'd returned from D.C. and saw him all muscular you didn't believe it was him.

You always felt something to him so it was harder to tell him cause you don't know how he would react.

You put on some pants and jacket and headed to Bucky's house. You knocked on the door and waited for a while. After while Bucky opened.

"Hi Lou come in." he smiled and you entered his house. He led you to his room and closed the door.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time." he said and pointed towards a small couch. You sat on it.

"Yeah it's fine. How are you?" you smiled at him.

"Better than ever. What you and Dean?" he asked with smirk and wiggled his eyebrows. But when you just responded with a sigh he sat next to you and grabbed your hands into his.

"James that is why I came here. Dean he-" you wanted to continue but Buck interrupted me.

"He broke up with you? Son of a-" he said angrily.

"No Buck! Jesus. He proposed me." You said and roll your eyes.

"Oh I am sorry. Well congratulation!" he said and hugged you.

"But you don't look very happy about it."

"No I am happy. Really. But I don't know how to tell Steve. I am afraid he will never talk to me again cause I know he loves me." You said and Bucky's eyes widened.

"How- How do you know?" he said and gulped.

"Buck if you want talk with Steve about personal stuff you should check if you are alone and talk quietly not shout." You giggled.

"Damn it!" he said and put his face in his hands.

"It's alright Bucky." You assured him.

"Well if you know now I can tell you. Maybe Steve will kill me but..." he said and turned to me.

"Tell me what James?" I asked curiously.

"When Steve told me, that he loves you, the next day we went to pub with Dean. And he told us he wants to marry you. I saw the disappointment on Steve's face. He's always loved you Lou. Everyday he talked about you just you. And I know you love him too. I can see it on your face when you look at each other. And don't tell Steve that I told you." he begged and you reassuringly shook your head.

"I won't." You hugged him. "I guess I'm going to tell him." You slowly got up. "Thank you for telling me."

"Don't worry, he'll understand. He'll be happy for you two.