Yawning Ghetto decide to head back to the base. Sengoku rarely called on Saturdays and there was problem of those quotas.

Later that day...

"I need you to look these over" Pin said handling him more paperwork.

"Ok" Ghetto nodded slowly before slamming his head against the deck. A mere second later he was snoring with his face buried under piles of paperwork.

Pin sighed walking around the deck picking up the files.

Ghetto had lasted longer than he had expected.

5 minutes.

Five minutes of writing his own name. Pin made sure to read the files ahead of time to get the papers that need Ghetto's signature.

Gathering the files Pin left the office.

"Ghetto-san sleeping again" Cassette greeted him from the hall.

"He last for five minutes. Two more minutes than usual"

"he's finally getting some work done then" Cassette grinned.

Shaking his head Pin merely patted the files in his hands. "We're still three weeks behind on the paperwork."

Midnight
Ghetto's office

'Oniisan! I am scared Oniisan!'

The words echoing through his head startling Ghetto awake. Quick stood up from his chair causing him to accidentally tripping on himself and fall to the ground.

'Oniisan!!'

The childish voice still ringing in his head.

Yawning sleepily Ghetto got up from the floor. Straightening his chair before heading out the door.

The sky was still dark as he headed to town and he knew exactly where he wanted to go.

He came to entrance of a medium size pink house. All the lights where turned off so everyone in it where probably sleep.

Though that hasn't stopped him before.

Knocking the door once.

Then twice. Three times. Four times. Five times before a brown haired man finally came grumbling as he open the  door.

"Captain Ghetto!?" It came the man's surprise that the marine captain would come to his door at this hour unless it was medical emergency.

Which would require his wife who was at her night shift that day.

"Can I help you Captain Ghetto" the man asked.

"Can you bring Emmett here" Ghetto asked lazily.

The man covered his mouth as he yawned. "Emmett? He's asleep. If you need him for something can it wait until later"

Shaking his head Ghetto responded. "It has to be now"

Without warning Ghetto just let himself in and walked toward Emmett's room which was located in then second floor.