You broke me

This morning were maybe the worst morning ever. First day of school when I start to be 8th grade new year trying to be new me. I'm using one of my sister clothes having a bad hair off.

    My sister brought me shoes this is my first pair of my own shoes not just some hand down pair

My sister brought me shoes this is my first pair of my own shoes not just some hand down pair. They not destroy Jacey finish high school but she still help support our home. Jack is a junior and gabby is a freshmen in high school. When I was done getting ready I hear Jacey screams. I run down stairs I see my mother high off her life looking around.

"Hello cruel world" my mother said looking at us smirking.

I stare at her with plump belly she left us 6 months ago after my dad and her had a fight. I looked at her and I looked up stairs and see my dad door is closed. "Does Dad know you are here with a baby that is his?" jack ask looking at mom.

   "Yea so I can take care of the baby right!"Jacey screams I look at her. Than look at mom I stare at her she walks over to me I back away from my mom. Jack tries to pull her away from me but her hand swung and slapped him across the face. I got sacred and close my eyes shut I started to count to ten so I wouldn't catch anxiety. My mom grabbed me by the face. "Look at me " she said staring at me while I open my eyes I seen her stare at me hard her eyes turned blue to dark brown in the matter of seconds. She was a devil, the monster.

Jacey pulls mom off me and looks at her "Beth get the hell out or help with this home. I have a full time job supporting these kids." Jacey said and turns looks at us "get your lunches and go to the bus stop now" she demanded we nodded and grabbed our brown bags and left the door I stood shit the whole time. I pulled my iPod out and hit the shuffle button and looked out the window. Staring into the skies thinking ' if I was a cloud I would free '

After all my thinking listening to three songs I seen my bully and he looks at me and laughed "did your mommy give you her clothes." He mocked me and laughs with all the people on the bus. I looked down at my outfit than stared at my hands. The bus pulled up the my middle school I stand up waited for everyone to leave. I started to walk out and tripped and fall everyone started to laugh more. I turned red like a tomato I seen this kid with a buzz cut dirty blond hair, white skin freckles all over his face he was just staring not laugh but just staring.

I walked to my first period I looked around no one was there but me I sat all the way in the back where no one can bother me. As the teacher was writing of the board getting ready for students to pile in I was just reading. I seen the same kid staring at me early I looked at him he looked back and his cheeks started to turn red also I looked away and started to write down what the teacher writing down.

•••••

School was over and I looked around the hallway and it was full I walked to my locker I open my locker and put my stuff in there. I was done I holding my books and sole run into me and slams all my books on the floor and I hear "FREAKS" someone shouted I looked down started to pick up my stuff off the floor. I put it in my book bag I looked round got my changes for the ' L' I walked over and got on it.  I looked out the window listening music thinking about my mother thinking how many times that she broke me.