Part 2

Jack's POV

When I reach Dunbroch, I fly to the castle. I realise no one can see me, so I go into the castle and look for the princess. When I come to a room with the Princess in and the Queen giving her a list of dos and don'ts. The Princess looks pretty bored. 

"Merida, are you listening to me?" Her Mum asked annoyed that she wasn't paying attention.

"Yeah!" She replied.

So her name is Merida, she has really frizzy hair and doesn't pay much attention.

I wait until I can catch Merida on her own, but when her Mum finished her list, Merida goes out of the room and hurries off somewhere. I follow her.

Merida's POV.

I am bored, sick and tired of Mum saying what I should and shouldn't do. All I want to do is to go out to the woods on my horse, Angus. Then I can be myself.

"Merida, are you listening to me?" Mum asked with annoyance in her voice.

"Yeah!" I say.

Later.

When Mum finally let me go, I then went to the woods. I rode Angus to the river so I could catch fish and shoot at birds at the same time.

Suddenly, I hear something in the bushes. I get my bow and arrow ready and point it at the bush.

"Who are ya! Come out of there!" I say so whoever it is, knows I am not frightened.

Then out came the bush was a rabbit. Oh I feel so stupid. I lower my bow and then there is laughing coming from behind back.I spin around and there is a boy in a blue hoodie, holding a staff. I rise my bow again and point it at him.

Jack's POV

When Merida points her arrow at me I just ignore it because her pointing her arrow at the bush thinking it was somebody only it find it was a bunny was so funny. I guess I laugh at the littlest of things, since my centre is fun.

 "Oh, sorry, Red." I said still laughing.

"I don't call me that. My name is Merida." She said to me, angrily.

"Ok, whatever, hairball." I said trying to get more serious so she would come with me back to the North Pole.

"Don't call me that either!"

Merida's POV

"Don't call me that either!" I say, angry that he called me Red and Hairball.

When he calms down, I lower my bow because I have held it up so long my arms have begin to ache.

"You have been chosen to be a guardian. So I need you to come with me to the North Pole" he said.

What, was he nuts, me a guardian?! Go to the north pole, he must be nuts.

"Are ya nuts?!" I say "I am not going all the way there, besides like it isn't hard enough to be a princess. I don't even know ya name."

"Well, I am Jack Frost, Guardian of Winter." He said. Then he steps on the water and makes it freeze under his feet.

I don't know how stupid I looked but I felt my eyes grow wider and my mouth open.

I must have looked silly because he started laughing again. 

"Watch it, Frost!" I snap, annoyed that he is laughing at me again.

"I am never going to get you to come with me at this rate." He said.

I thought for a bit them came to the conclusion that I will save him sometime and go with him. Besides, he has magical powers so where ever he wants to take me must be fun.

"Alright I will go with ya!" I say.