"Who?"

I laugh when I realize he genuinely hasn't caught on to my teasing. "It was you, you dumbass."

Harry widens his eyes in humor. "Really?"

I blush, looking down. "Yeah."

A dimpled smile crosses Harry's face. "Oh," he says.

"What do you mean, 'oh'?"

He shrugs. "I'm glad it was me," he says softly.

"Why?"

"I don't know. So that you have nothing to compare it to, I guess."

"Oh." I smile a bit. "That's sweet, Harold."

Harry grimaces. "You're never going to quit calling me that, are you?"

"Nope," I say, popping the 'p' and lacing my fingers through Harry's. "Never in your wildest dreams."

Harry grins and shakes his head, bringing my hand to his lips softly. I smile at his small gesture.

Never in my own wildest dreams did I ever think Harry and I would be together this way. No matter how many times we kiss and touch, however, part of me can't shake that feeling that Harry and I are too good to be true.

Harry's phone suddenly vibrates, shocking us both.

"Shit," Harry breathes as he answers it, putting it on speakerphone.

"What?" He snaps.

"Harry, where the hell have you been?" Luke's voice comes through the receiver.

"Busy," Harry says.

"With what? Blair? Mate, you've got to be kidding me. You're wasting your fucking time."

I pull my hand away from Harry and fold it in my lap. I hate when Harry's friends call.

"Shut the fuck up," Harry growls. "I'll come to the party tomorrow night."

"You'd better," Luke says. "Jane has been wanting to speak with you."

"I don't give a fuck, she can fucking wait." Harry's hands clench around the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white.

"Just come to the party tomorrow."

The line goes dead and Harry curses under his breath.

"Sorry you had to hear that," he says quietly. "Luke's a dick."

I nod.

Harry's eyes bore into me. "Are you upset?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

I sigh. "It's just...your friends."

"What about them?"

"You're different around them. They've changed you."

Something I can't quite decipher crosses Harry's face. He turns his gaze back to the road, his jaw clenched.
The rest of the drive is silent.

Harry pulls into my driveway, shutting off the ignition. "I'll help you with your luggage," he says.

We haul my heavy bags out of the trunk and up the walkway. I unlock the front door with my key and we walk into the foyer. Louis sits on the couch, toying with his phone. His eyes go cold when he sees Harry.

"How did it go?" Louis asks me, getting up from the couch, completely ignoring Harry altogether.

"Great," I say. "The people seem really nice at uni."