Suzy's MASH Game :)

I was glad to finally leave work, I mean I love my job I was living my dream as a photographer but I loved going home to my 4 beautiful children and my husband Zayn. Zayn will have been at the studios working with his band One Direction before he would pick up the kids from school and go home. I got into my green Mercedes and began making my way through the streets of Ireland on my way to our house or should I say mansion. I loved our Mansion it had so much more meaning than meets the eye as you see that’s where we got married in our own home and hometown, Ireland. As soon as the wedding was over we jetted over to Poland and let’s just say we had a busy two weeks ;) what sue me how else do you expect me to have 4 kids. All these thoughts brought me back to when I met Zayn, I was on my way to the coffee shop for the break time run when I landed on the floor, I wasn’t sure what had happened but let’s just say when I saw him I forgave him straight away and he offered to take me out sometime and well that was the start of us. I had finally reached home and I let out a sigh of relief as I walked through the front door to see the twins chasing after all 4 hamster balls. This was my life and I loved it.