Your best friends house...

15 awesome ways to get kicked out of your best friends house...

**********************************************************************

1) Break loads of fragile items.

2) Throw water bombs around and at other their family.

3) Aim and flick bouncy balls at everyones heads.

4) Squash cupcakes in peoples faces (its even better when they're allergic to the icing!).

5) Put  cactus' with your name on, on peoples seats.

6) Demand whatever you want for dinner and throw a tantrum if you dont get it.

7) Swear at least once in every sentance around little kids.

8) Spray paint all the rooms with glow in the dark paint.

9) Decapitate a chicken in their parents bed.

10) Let lots of angry swans and geese loose around the house.

11) Hit them with skii poles/baseball bats/any-dangerous-weapon-that-could-possibly-cause-physical-damage-or-pain-in-any-kind-of-way.

12) Smash walls in and anything valuable with pick axes dressed as miners and humming.

13) Mix potentially harmful chemicals that will explode after a short while on contact and place them over their families heads.

14) Roller skate around their house "accidentally" bumping into everything and everyone.

15) Order the delivery of various exotic/weird/just-plain-strange animalsto their house under your name and ask if "you can keep them there because they've been banned from your house."

**********************************************************************

Hope u like them, well honestly i couldnt care less if you dont cus i do and im not really tht bothered bout it lol enough of my rambling if you've got anywhere you would like 2 b kicked out of but need a creative way them message me or comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emsie21 xx <3