Chapter 21: Cook-off

Start from the beginning

"Could you hand me the shampoo, yeah?" Harry chuckles. 

"Oh, yeah. Here." I grab it and hand it to him, but he fails to catch it and it falls to the bottom of the tub.

"You let go of it to early!" Harry laughs.

"No, you didn't grab it!" I say and laugh with him. I love his laugh so much, it almost makes me want to stop laughing so I can hear the sound.

"Well, get it!" He points to it, his laughter calming down but still hard.

"No, you get it!" I stop laughing but smile very wide.

"Okay, you caught me." He says, smirking.

"What do you mean?" I bring my eyebrows together in confusion. 

"Oh, you don't know?" 

"I don't actually."

"Well," Harry says, taking a small step towards me and pushing me against the wall of the shower, "I would love a nice blow job right now."

"Harry." I practically whine.

"What?" He chuckles, smirking down at me.

"I don't wanna." I pout.

"Oh really?" 

"Mhm." I shake my head, puckering out my bottom lip.

"What if I just..." He says and slowly bends down.

"Harry..." I say slowly when he gets to his knees.

"What? Tell me what you want." 

"I want you to touch me." I breath out. My breathing has already increased and he hasn't even laid a finger on me.

Harry quickly slides two fingers into me and I can barely keep myself up.

"You're so fucking wet, Leah." He says, moving his fingers faster.

"Harry... my legs are going to give out." I said and Harry uses his other hand to help support me.

I use one hand to grab a small bar in my shower and put my other hand in Harry's hair.

Harry brings his thumb to my clitoris and pinches it softly and I swear my legs gave out. Harry was the only thing holding me up, using only one hand.

"Harry... oh gosh..." I moan and feel myself release.

Harry pulls his hand away and stands up, holding onto me until I regain strength.

"Could I have my blow job now?" Harry smirks to me.

"I have to finish bathing and then you can." I sigh.

Harry groans but agrees.

* 20 Minutes Later *

I wrap a towel around me, stepping out of the shower.

"That was amazing." Harry laughs and wraps himself in another towel, sitting on the edge on the tub.

"Yeah." I agree, drying myself thoroughly.

I slide on my black lace bra and matching underwear.

"Holy shit, Leah." Harry mumbles, running a hand through his wet hair.

"What?" I can't help but grin.

"You're so fucking hot." He laughs.

"You're not so bad yourself, you know?' I slide on the pink tank top I had picked out earlier along with the black skinny jeans.