POPPY YOUR HERE!

Poppy's P.O.V
I walk through the forest looking for Branch finally I see him covered in spider webs surrounded by spiders I ran to him looking at the spiders I had an idea I threw a frying pan at one after that I noticed it was a terrible idea they hissed at me angrily I took off my survival pack and cracked my neck joints getting ready I used my hair like a lasso to hit the spiders into a dark cave then the cave opened it's eyes A MONSTER I stood there in fear luckily the monster closed it's mouth not wanting to eat me I sighed in relief remembering "Branch!" I said running to him "u-uh don't worry Branch I got this" I said running a grabbing a sharp object and two electric buds running back to him using the sharp object to cut open the webs and used the two electric bugs and rubbed them together really fast and put them on Branch's stomach causing him to be electrocuted "Get back up again!" He said waking up "Oh! Poppy!" he said hugging me my face heated up my blush got darker I held back the feeling to hug back but I did anyway it took Branch by surprise "I thought I lost you..." he pulled away looking at me "D-did I say that out loud?" I blushed harder "um...yeah...and I'm really sorry I shouldn't have let the whole village in your bunker that took years to finish and I destroyed all your hard work an-and" He started tearing up going on a rant of how sorry he was I cut him off by kissing him "apology accepted now shut up and let's go save your friends" I said sternly "our friends-" "don't push it"

Time Skip brought to you by:
BROPPY!

No P.O.V
Poppy and Branch walked along Branch singing a lovely tune

Po:do you have to sing

Br: uh yeah! Soon I'll be with all my friends and it'll be all-

Po:Cupcakes and Rainbow well...no Poppy bad things happen it's not all Cupcakes and Rainbows

Br: Well I'd rather go through life thinking it is than being all grouchy like you all the time

Po:Ugh! Your so stubborn I can't believe I kissed you

Br: me neither what was that abou-

Po:SH!

Br: A-a Bergen?

Po: Maybe...

Br:...there is no Bergen is there you just said that so I'd stop talking

Po: Maybe...

Branch rolled his eyes as they walked along the path stopping in front of many holes the were in front of the biggest one

???: CHOOSE A HOLE WISELY ONE LEADS TO BERGEN TOWN THE OTHERS LEAD TO CERTAIN DEATH DEATh DEAth DEath Death death...

Br&Po:WHO'S THERE!

Cliff hanger I'm sure all of you know but who could the mystery guy be I don't know? Well I do... But do you! Maybe

Word Count: 490