I ran into Mr. Williams while walking to the office. I of course, stopped and talked to him.

"How you feeling?" He asks me. He doesn't care that I'm late too school. Probably thinks it because I couldn't get out of bed or he doesn't care cause it isn't his class.

"Better," I tell him. "Some days are better."

"Well remember your project is due once we get back from winter break." He reminds me.

"Won't forget it." I say awkwardly. Still no clue on what my photo will be.

"Get to class," he says, tapping my back like a way to support me. Becoming the responsible adult he is.

Grace and I stood there awkwardly while the elderly lady filled out a paper for our excuses. We exchanged stares too each other. Communicating with our eyes. The smell of fresh paint burned our nostrils as we waited patiently.

"Here you girls go," she says, handing us the excusable notes for our second period.

"Thanks Tristan," Grace calls her by her first name. Tristan smiled a friendly smile before typing something onto the computer.

"See you later," Grace tells me.

Miss. Edmund sent me some dirty looks when I came in and took my seat. There was only two minutes left for class to end so I didn't bother getting any of my stuff out.

Miss. Edmund finished talking and the whole class erupted in noise as people talked to each other their plans for winter break.

I couldn't help but look over to where Ashton was sitting. He remained in his seat, starring at the desk while his friends talked. They didn't even notice that something was wrong with him or they didn't care.

Especially Vanessa, who was sitting on the desk next to him. She talked to Lisa. A blonde girl who weren't on any team, but due to her natural prettiness she became popular. She usual throws the most and best party's with Vanessa coming to a close second. Her parents are rich and constantly out of town, and well she's the only child. What else would she want too do with her spare time? Throw a giant party this Wednesday of course.

Ashton rushed out of his seat when the bell rang. Not willing to wait for his group of friends to follow.

When I got out into the hallway I saw him walking quickly down the hall.

"Ashton!" I called after him in hopes he'd hear my voice.

I wasn't able to keep up with him. I got swallowed into the crowd of students. When it cleared, he was nowhere to be seen. I sighed in frustration while turning to head to my next class. Only to be stopped rudely.

"What do you want Hunter?" I say angrily.

"Don't be so rude Dani. I'm here to help you." He suggests.

I narrow my eyes. "Why would you want to help me?"

"Because your suffering." He smiles. "I'm trying this new thing on helping ones in need."

I don't trust him.

"I don't need helping, Hunter."

"Oh but that's where you're wrong." He tells me. Pressing his arm against the wall, blocking my exit. "I'm here to prove that I'm the person you need. Not Ashton."

"I don't need your help let alone you." I snap.

"I see the way you look at me." He smiles, leaning in closer. Close enough for our lips too touch.

I turn my head in discomfort. "Hunter get away from me."

He moved my hair behind my ear and placed his lips on then gently. "I'm not leaving Dani. Not like Ashton."

I clutched my fist together and swung hard into Hunter's pretty boy face. The way my brother taught me how to punch when I was a little girl. Hunter stumbled back, letting me go and holding his face.

"What's going on here?" I heard Miss. Edmund ask Hunter, who she obviously didn't hate.

"She went all crazy and punched me." He lies to her. "Must of forgot to take her medications this morning."

Miss. Edmund turned too me. "Office now!" She examined where I punched Hunter in the face while I stood there in shock. She again looked at me. The hate in her eyes.

Hunter looked also, smirking. He followed Miss. Edmund to the nurses office for ice.

"Go to hell Hunter Sanchez!" I yelled when he was about to turn the corner. Miss. Edmund turned around about to scream at me, but I was gone.

Heading to the office. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Grace.

To Grace:

Just punched Hunter in the face. See you on the other side if my mom picks up the phone call home.

Falling For Ashton Parker || UNEDITED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें