FOREVER ALONE UNTIL NOW(girlxgirl)

IM NEW TO THIS SO SORRY IF ITS RUBBISH PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK 
BY THE WAY ITS GIRLX GIRL SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF FONT READ IT 

.............................................................

(charley's POV)

"Charley"! my mother yelled.i looked at the time it was already six in the morning. i groaned and got out of bed i walked to my wardrobe to pick my outfit for the day. it was my first day of college and i wanted to make a good first impression. I skimmed the choices i had, of course it was all skinny jeans and band t-shirts. i loved it but my mum always tried to get me to dress more girly. well that wasn't me. my passions were music, skating and martial arts, but my mum didn't get that.

after thinking about her i chose my clothes and if she didn't like it then oh well, not my problem. i chose a blue tank top, pink zipper and black skinny jeans with my blue and white vans. I know pink zipper, it wasn't really my colour but it was my training top and had my name on the back.

after choosing my clothes i walked over to the bathroom and started doing my hair, i wasn't like most people who wear make up and try fit in, i like being my own person and don't care what other people think. 

i went down stairs and my mother was standing there in the kitchen with a smile on her face, she was like this every morning, she didn't like the fact that i was all grown up and that i was in college, she accepted that I'm a lesbian and she said "it doesn't change who you are you are still my daughter", every time i look at her i remember that because she has always been there for me.

it was first day of college and i was meeting my friends at the entrance, my mum dropped me off and wished me good luck. i was happy and i couldn't wait to start. 

i met my friends Hannah, Stacey, sky and James, we have been friends since the start of high school, they know sky because the first year of high school i dated her yes sky is also a lesbian and so is Hannah and Stacey. we all think that James is bi- sexual because he tries hitting of lads and fails but no one thinks to ask him. 

first day of college, we all walk in and get our time tables, me and sky have all the same classes and Hannah is in a few but other than that everyone else is on there own so me and sky wish them luck and go to class. 

(sky's pov) 

i cant believe i have known Charley for 6 years and now we are at college i wonder what this is going to be like especially when me and Charley have all the same classes. she doesn't know that i still love her because i never got time to tell her and i don't really want to ruin the friendship we have built over the years. 

first class is motor vehicles, i wonder what its about.. lets wait and find out, we walk in the classroom and it is mostly guys apart from two lasses, one has short hair and is wearing a cap and according to my gaydar she is a lesbian but i'm not to sure about the other girl she looks shy. 

i say to Charley " hey lets go sit over there with those lasses"  Charley just grunted as if to say i cant be arsed. she never could be bothered to do anything on a morning apart from morning sex she loved that.

(charleys pov)

i knew sky was up to something because she suggested that we sit with the two girls, i couldn't be bothered really i just wanted to sit down. 

the class started and i learned that the girl with the short hair was Alex and she is cute, she is about 5'6 she is a lesbian she has short hair which is electric blue and piercing green eyes and i like her smile. her other friend is Tara she is cute to but i have my eye on Alex, every time she looks at me she is smiling and it gives me a warm feeling in ma belly and i fell love struck.

wait a minute did i say love struck no it cant be i have only known her for 5 Min's if that i cant be feeling like this so i decide that I'm going to try and forget about it and keep my head down i don't want to cause trouble with anyone 

(Alex's pov) 

I'm Alex I'm 5'6 and I'm a lesbian, what a lot of people don't know is that I'm a shifter which means i have ware wolf blood in me. 

I'm sitting in motor vehicles with Cara just talking when in comes this girl she doesn't look to happy, she is with a friend. my wolf keeps jumping up and down saying "she's your mate go get her have her mark her" but I'm in the middle of a class so i am not that stupid to just walk up to her and start having sex with her. even tho that would be funny but no.

she introduces her self her name is Charley, i like that name and she is beautiful she has long brown hair, piercing blue eyes and the most amazing smile ever and the best part she hates mornings. 

................................................

HEY GUYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GIVE ME 5 COMMENTS AND ILL WRITE MORE