Let's go L.A!

My eyes widen at the screen and quickly snap my head towards Cassie.

  "What. Did you. Just do?" I spoke slowly trying not to yell.

  "Well, sister of mine. You know that photo I took of you? Yeah, I place it in a contest." Cassie replied.

  I inhale deeply, "Why?" I breathe out with a low growl.

  "Because you're eighteen you don't have a job and you're really pretty! They must think so too! Because you one and we're going to L.A!"

  "No!" I finally shouted.

  "Whhhhhy!" My sister whined.

  "Because I told to not show that photo of me to anyone! You showed it to EVERYONE! And L.A?! How will we get the money to go there?!" I shouted clearly angry at how hard headed my sister was.

   "Will- I- it's a surprise." My sister replied.

  "Just tell me!!!" I demanded.

  "Fine, I actually got a job to with at Totally Chic. They even gave me money and the money I have on my last job It's enough to get us both to L.A." My sister explained. I growled and stood up walking to the door. "Wait where are you going?" My sister questioned.

  "To. The. Library." I said slowly opening up the door and closing it on my way out. Why!! Why did she just had to put me in that! I was fine with my life! Ugh!

  I got to the library and walked in. I started to grab some books and sat down at a wooden table. Sometimes I can't stand my sister! I started to read to calm down a bit and to keep my mind off of the contest thing.

  About an hour later my mind was off it and I calmed down. I was getting another book till I heard a familiar voice.

  "My, my, my look at that."

  I look over to see my enemy: Eveline.

  Eveline smirks. "Naeya it's good to see you."

  I just try to ignore her. I didn't want to deal with her right now.

  "I saw this picture on TV of you. First I thought I accidentally turn it on the nature documentary show. But it shocked me to see you won this contest. I thought it to be somebody else." She told me. I actually looked towards but I know she is insulting me. Eveline smirked. "So tell me what did you had to do to win?"

  "I-I did nothing. My sister just send in a photo of me and-" I replied only got cut off.

  "Ha! You probably photo shop yourself! Or you probably related to someone in the modeling business. I'll let you know that," Eveline look at me in the eyes, "you're no better than anyone else. You selfish little rat. If you do become a model you will fail not even before the first magazine come out. Everyone will now how big of a ugly caterpillar you are."

  Her words struck my hard. Like she kept stabbing me in the same place. I can feel all the pain but I'm not denying. But, she's not telling me any different from what I've been telling myself for the last eighteen years...

I'm a ugly caterpillar...

And Eveline is a Majestic bird that it just toying with her prey before eating it.

  I look down as I walk out of the library. I can hear her laughs getting distant. I was soon back home and I check the mail box. I thought I might as well. I go through my mail till I see a envelope from the college I got in. I smiled. At least one thing was good out of this day.

  I open it up and read it. Yep I was in but.... "What?! Two thousand dollars?!" I exclaimed. This college was already hard to get in! I didn't even know it was that expensive! I groaned. How am I suppose to get two thousand dollars?! I started think... Maybe I should accept being a model. Don't get me wrong I know I'll always be a ugly caterpillar and I'm not fit to be a model. But at least it will give me a little bit of a start on money.

  I walked in and saw my sister on the couch. She looks over to me.

  "Let's go to L.A."