Friday Night Bites

Chapter Three-Friday Night Bites

Edited:)

"You are only confined by the walls you build yourself."

After that long conversation with the strawberry blonde and the Lacrosse jock, the two Argents walked to the field to watchpractise after the Lydia dragged the two there. The older huntress kept squealing, like a little girl when she gets a toy on Christmas. The popular girl lead them to the middle of the bleachers and she was currently explaining how the hell lacrosse works as the two sisters didn't understand. Allison glanced at her older sister, bored out of her mind but that seemed to change when she saw the familiar McCall again.

The older Argent had tried to get her sister's attention by calling out her name and tapping her shoulder, but she had no response and Bella knew that her younger sister was totally whipped. She wore that radiant smile on her face that could light up any room and her sister was playing with her hair twirling her curls around.

"Is this the part where you are actually going to go and speak to him?" Her older sister mumbled under her breath leaning on her shoulders but that didn't last that long when Allison shrugged the huntress's head off her shoulders. The pale girl slowly turned red as she looked down trying to hide the tomatoes coming on her face however that failed.

"No, Bella. Do you guys even know his name?" Allison asked out loud to the strawberry blonde and brunnette. The huntress was going to have to convince her younger sister to somehow get off her lazy ass and go speak to puppy dog eyes as frankly, Bella couldn't stand the eye sex thing they were both doing.

"Him? I'm not sure who he is. Why?" Lydia shook her head and she leaned in closer to Allison wondering why she wanted to know. The older Argent rolled her eyes at Lydia's excuse knowing that she wouldn't know who that was considering she didn't pay attention to anyone except from her boyfriend and her two new friends.

Allison kept gnawing on her lip and fiddling with her fingers, which was a habit she developed when she was anxious. She weakly mumbled under her breath, "He's in my English class."

"He is Scott McCall. Also known as Allison's boyfriend in the future." Bella stated as a wicked grin was plastered on her face as she playfully nudged Allison's arm. The younger Argent smiled and laughed embarassed at her teasing. The pale girl, despretely wanted that to come true and the popular redhead had finally caught onto why she wanted to know.

"Oooh, Ally already has a crush. You should know I am sucessful in relationships and matchmaking." Lydia announced making Allison blush and Bella smirk gleefully. The older Argent loved love. She loved watching couples blossom and how they shower their love for each other which may sound horribly cliche.

The huntress was gazing around as she was boredly drawing circles on her thigh and her eyes landed on the two teenagers known as Scott and Stiles. She hadn't gotten a chance to finish her conversation with the two. Bella told the strawberry blonde and curly haired to save her space as she was going down the bleachers to talk to them. She walked very lightly as she wanted to scare them.

"But if you play - I'll have no one to talk to on the bench. Are you really gonna do that to your best friend?" She heard Stiles whine to his best friend. Scott was on alert as he heard footsteps approching and he looked up and smiled when he saw Bella, his new friend. She placed her index finger on her plump lips and he nodded.