Beach Party

Joshua woke up before Mimi and started changing his clothes, he took off his shirt and his pants and froze when he heard a gasp. Mimi was awake and she was a living cherry "S-sorry!!" she said covering her eyes, Joshua quickly put on some jeans and crawled on the bed "It's ok babe" he kissed her head as Mimi as still completely red, he pulled her so that she was laying between his legs on his chest "You would see even more anyways since we are a couple" Mimi gently hit him "Don't remind me that or I'll turn into a vulcano!" he chuckled and kept kissing her head till she calmed down. Mimi then hugged him once calm "Hey Joshua, can we go back to the apartment I live for breakfast? I wanna tell the other girls everything. Plus, I am sure Vernon is still there" Joshua nodded "Yeah, I have to go get him anyways before he gets into trouble with the manager" they cuddled for a bit and then went to the apartment. Suga and Lynn we still sleeping, Lynn had cold in the night so she unconsciously crawled inside Suga's shirt and he surely didn't mind. When Lynn woke up she noticed him holding her and she saw his bare chest against her, she blushed and buried her head in his chest as Suga woke up and chuckled, then started caressing her "Like what you see?" Lynn cuddled more in his chest "Shush Sugar" he laughed and kissed her. "Let's go back to your apartment. I rented this room only for tonight so it's better if we get going" Lynn nodded and left as soon as they could. 

I was the first one to wake up, I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast "Ok so, 4 portions extra. I hope the other two come here for breakfast other wise I will have lots of leftover" soon Lynn arrived with Suga and later Mimi with Joshua. Kawtar ran out of her room red as a tomato as Vernon followed her while putting on a shirt "Sorry Kawie~ It was hot and I wanted to keep hugging you" Kawtar ran over to me and held my arm and whispered "Why is he so ficking hot?!?!" I chuckled and pushed her in Vernon's arm "Enjoy your boy" I said smirking. Then Nassima and Rap Monster came out of their room, Rap Monster was stretching looking a bit sleepy "What's all the fuss?" he said as Nassima hugged him and he smiled hugging her back. They had all their sweet princes, I was happy about them "Sit Down. Breakfast is ready. You should be happy Mimi though, if you said that I had to make another extra portion besides the one for you and Joshua; you would be flying simply out of the window. You would be flying to the other side of the world" We all laughed and Mimi smirked "Well, I would have a free ticket home!" we all laughed even harder as I served the food. We all ate, Lynn and Suga were feeding each other; Rap Monster would feed Nassima from time to time; Kawtar would feed Vernon; Mimi and Jousha would play with their food while eating and I kept eating silently. After breakfast I washed the dishes and went back in my room. Nassima saw me all gloomy and looked over to Kawtar who nodded; Lynn and Mimi walked over, then Nassima pulled Rap Monster from the couch to the group, Suga walked over while hugging Lynn, Joshua sneaked up behind Mimi and Vernon was just standing the whole time with Kawtar. Nassima looked at my room "Melody is super gloomy today" Kawtar nodded "Yeah, probably because we all have someone and she doesn't" Lyn sat on the ground along with Suga "She looked to go along with D.O a lot"  Mimi nodded "We have to do something" Rap Monster laid his head on Nassima's "I, Nassima, Kawtar and Vernon can go get D.O and you can try to get her outside and find a place more romantic for the two to meet" Nassima kissed his cheek "Oh, I love you so much my smart illegal god" he smirked "I love you too my goddess" Mimi coughed "flirting elsewhere" Joshua added to Mimi's cough. They all nodded and devided in the groups. Nassima, Kawtar, Vernon and Rap Monster headed to EXO's dorm as Lynn, Mimi, Suga and Joshua stayed there. Lynn knocked on the door of my room "Melody?" I groaned "What do you want Lynn?" she walked in "Hey, Let's go out. We want to bring you along to the beach" I sit up "I would only bother you guys. I'll stay here" Lynn pouted "You leave us no choice. Sugar~ " she called smirking, Suga and Joshua walked in and picked me up "Hey! You two put me down!" My bruises weren't completely healed yet so struggling too much hurt so I ended up giving up "Whatever" I said groaning as they put me in a car and drove to the beach.