Farewell Joshua, A Journey's End

After the battle, we went back at the inn to rest and on that night Joshua told me everything.

"Estelle, that man, Lucio Camelot..."

"He's, your brother... I already knew... Sorry about... turning him back to dust..."

"No no... It's okay... Estelle, I want to tell you a story... about a boy who was raised as an assassin.."

..... "Go on..."

"There was once a boy who was raised by a family of elite assassins, he was very loyal to his mother. Until one night, he insisted on fighting the intruder..."

"Dad..."

"His mother used a clone to help him fight... And after that the boy looses to the intruder. His mind was replaced, so that he can't remember the horrid things he had done... After that he was taken to a house where he was raised and where he will have a sister, about the same age as him. and that boy was..."

"Aldrin Verunn Camelot II..."

"Yes, that is me..."

"Joshua..."

"Estelle, I don't want to  you into trouble, so, I'll be leaving you... Goodbye..."

"Joshua... No"

As soon as I spoke another word, he kissed me and put a sleeping drug inside his mouth to make me fall asleep.

~~~~~Estelle's POV~~~~~

After waking up, I went back home all alone... I went back home with an air liner to make things easier..

I was still thinking of Joshua and when he will come back, but knowing him he wouldn't come back.... So when I went back home. I trained so hard to get stronger and some day go after, Joshua.

The End