Chapter 2 - Secret Admirer

Start from the beginning

Nandini gets that he is talking about Radhika and now she is very much clear that why she ran away without waiting for him. She wants to laugh loudly but couldn't having Arjun beside her and controls her laugh seeing his annoyance face.

Arjun continues, "I asked who is that mannerless idiot?"

Nandini, "Don't say like that Arjun. She is my friend's daughter and moreover she is a ideal daughter who has lots of manners"

Arjun, "You are supporting her this much, what she did for you?"

Nandini in her mind, "She did a big thing for me which I cannot tell you" and gets disturbed by Arjun's voice, "Mom, I am asking you something"

Nandini makes an annoying face, "Why r u keep on asking about her? First shove all that thoughts and gets fresh. Go to your room, it is arranged as you wish and come down for food. I ll make it all on the table"

Arjun, "You don't do anything, and ask.." Nandini interrupts him by joining her palms together saying, "I know baba...you come fast"

He sighs and leaves to his room. Nandini smiles seeing him and murmurs, "Thank you Radhika"

@ Mishra Mansion,
Radhika is munching her favourite snacks watching TV and suddenly she is choking and gets hiccups, she drinks water but still it is not stopping. Mala comes worriedly and pats her head gently and gives little more water, by now Rads eyes fills with tears because of this and the drama queen says wiping her tears dramatically by her finger saying, "Somebody is thinking about me"

Mala smirks, "Who knows they must be thinking or scolding you?"

Rads makes faces and continues watching TV but Mala disturbs her asking, "You told you want to prepare for your interview and now you are sitting leisurely watching TV. I could have spend sometime with Nandu and would have met her son"

Again she gets choked listening the word Son and blinks at Mala. Mala too looks at her and raises her eyebrows asking, "What?"

Rads, "Nothing" and in her mind, "Mom, you are correct. He might me scolding me and that's y I am getting this choke and hiccups"

Mala shakes her says, "What are you thinking? Are you gonna prepare for your interview or not?"

Rads gets annoyed, "Mom, I already cleared the interview, only discussion is pending to confirm my offer. You don't worry"

Mala, "Then why you lied to Nandu?"

Rads shrugs her shoulder saying, "Simply" and winks at her.

Mala is about to ask some thing but they gets disturbed by a call, Mala picks it up and screams happily, "Neil? How are you? How is the work there? When are you coming to India?"

Rads just turns her head back to see her mom's smile and understands that she is speaking to her son. Mala speaks for some time and gives the phone to Rads and she responds, "Hello bro? You are enjoying there alone right?"

Neil, "Enjoying? Why won't you say that? Even I offered you this enjoyment but you only rejected it"

Rads, "OK...don't start again. When are you coming?"

Neil, "Probably by next week. So how are the things going on? What happened to your interview?"

Rads, "Almost confirmed, but still I have a discussion tomorrow to finalize"

Neil, "Do you need any help?"

Rads, "Yes, better not to involve in my career"

Neil sighs, "You won't change"