Kj's Family Affairs

Kj's Family Affairs

Kj's P.O.V

Somehow we magically started of with my hateful ass fam. I knocked on the door of the house praying no one would answer. It's not that I hate my peeps it's just their ways. My father is a PREACHER who strictly hates my career choice and is a very know homophobic. My mother is like the most gangsta 1st lady you ever seen she blows still to this day and can careless about me. My two brothers are cool tho I think they low key know my ways. But we so real with each other I think it doesn't matter to them that I might like a guy. As, the door opened my mom stood there greeting me and shortie with a smile and a hug. "How you been Mom" I asked. "Everything has been quite fine Kj" We walked into the living room and I told my mom who know this lil nigga was and what he meant to me. I knew my Mom was going to be extra ass the fuck so as I saw a tear hit her check. "We'll son how can I help you do need a therapist, a doctor, or someone because no son of mines can or every will be a faggot". Her unknowing how much that hurt my heart to have someone I care so much for have no respect for me or shortie what so ever. It's like the words slapped the fuck out of my face and took all the breath from lungs as my heart sank slowly down my chest. I said, "Mom what do you mean you have friends and cousins just like me". She said, "Yes but they didn't come from me, I thought I raised you right though boi". I said, "And how was that" having flashbacks from my child hood starting to cry right along with her. Noah looked lost and worried as he whispered in my ear saying, "Maybe we should go bae" grabbing my arm lightly. I said, " No" pulling my arm from him saying "How" very angrily standing up over her."Was it the 1 or 3 third time I was raped by those 3 different cousins of yours ". I looked into my mother's eyes as those words seemed to hurt her more. I stared intensely into her eyes saying, "Owh what you thought I chose to be like this. To be something I thought was wrong". I looked at Noah and he stood up quickly walking out of the door behind me holding me in his arms as I cried like a baby. He said, "I'm sorry that happen to you bae" so genuinely. "We don't have to go see my parents yet". I told him, "yes we do" while the tears that came down my face stopped with me hating that I was this vulnerable.

Author's Note: Kj seems to really be hurt behind things in his past Will this new information and Kj meeting his family change Noah's view of him. Find out in the Next Chapter.

Vote and Comment