The music pauses and he stops his walking, striking a pose with one hand around the end off his belt and the other more so positioned behind him.

The music comes back in with a drum beat and (Name) forcefully pulls on the belt as it quickly comes out from the loops on the jeans, the pants sliding off his waist slightly on one side as the black jockstrap underwear peaks through. Yells and whistles erupt from the large crowd of customers at the tables before the stage. Some customers sitting near the front pull out dollars as they wave them in the air for his attention.

In quick motions (Name) slides on his knees to the front of the stage as customers reach for the hem of the jockstrap, slipping in money under the strap as he leans back on his hands to do a thrusting motion. A few customers became rather frisky as one reached up to (Name) to run their hands over the slight bulge in the jeans. He looks to them with a bite of his bottom lip whilst taking a hand to place atop of theirs, moving them slowly over his private area as he thrusts a little harder.

Cheers for more came up as (Name) slides onto his back with his knees bent, holding the hat onto his head as he arched. He soon rolled over onto his stomach to have his butt facing the crowd. The jeans were soon about halfway off his butt as he straightened up to sit on his calves, looking over his shoulder to grab the hat and throw it to his right as a male customer grabbed it in mid air. To finish his song (Name) runs his fingers into his hair as he sways his hips from side to side.

Getting up he presses his back on the cold metal pole in the center before pulling the flannel off his shoulders and stripping of the baggy jeans. He stood there in his black jockstrap, tossing the pair of jeans towards the audience. His hands go to the pole as he rolls his hips whilst sliding to knees once more.

Money was thrown on the stage as he slipped a hand into the front of the jockstrap to stroke his dick, leaning his head back against the metal as the song came to an end. With that (Name) got onto his hands and knees, seductively crawling towards the edge of the stage as he grabs handfuls of money. Stuffing them into his underwear and walking through the curtain as his ass bounces with each step, earning whistles and cat-calling like phrases from the customers.

Once he was out of sight from them he gave a sigh of relief as he fished out the stack of money he earned from his underwear. A male dancer groped (Name)'s bulge with a wink as he smirks flirtatiously to him. He stopped and turned around to gently urge the taller dancer to lean down towards him as (Name) licks his earlobe to then give it a light nibble. The dancer gave a deep voiced chuckle, using his other hand to caress (Name)'s side before his fingers slipped themselves past the waist strap. The dancer squeezed (Name)'s ass with a bite of his lip. His breath being taken inward with a sharp gasp.

"How you fit all of this in those damn skinny jeans you always wear to work?"

"Just dance into 'em and I'm ready to go."

The male dancer giggled with a smile, his head bowing down towards (Name)'s neck before a tap was upon his shoulder. It was almost his turn to perform.

His hands release from (Name)'s parts as the dancer raises to his much taller height, looking down and winking at (Name) before unbuttoning the white dress shirt that he wore by a few top buttons. Turning to walk to the curtains opening.

Moments such as that were considered normal amongst the dancers as well as with the customers. The dancer just had to go along with it whether they had feelings or not. Unless the person was rather unsettling.

Then you notify the bodyguards.

.....

There (Name) sat on his stool as he counted his money from the opening of the show. His counted out around $980, and his shift wasn't even halfway through. Once the show finishes the dancers then must go out through the customers and flirt out more money or, if personally requested, go to a side room with a paying customer to give them a private dance or a maximum of three hours with the dancer.