Horror movie (CHAPTERdos)

Katie's P.o.v

Mal turned me to face him and he whispered in my ear ,"do you wanna kiss me?"

I gulped and he chuckled darkly , "I asked you a question"

He grew angry and gritted his teeth,"answer me!"

I whimpered "n..n..not really"

He was confused then turned me back to the screen , and turned a horror movie on I saw a girl getting slaughtered and I began to cry into his arms , lifting my head up he laughed "watch it "

I cried again , he paused the movie and I hugged him tightly , he traced circles on my back , "never do that again please Mal " I whispered against his damp shirt .

"Baby , listen to me then, do you wanna kiss me?"

"No " I answered again . He slowly grabbed me to turn me around again and grabbed the remote ,, "NO!" I cried again ,

He smirked ," I'll ask you one more time ,do you wanna kiss me ?"

"Yes" I gulped , I didn't , but I didn't wanna watch the movie again ,

He laughed ," I knew you did baby girl, come give me a kiss "

I reluctantly kissed him softly on his lips , "ahh you leave me begging for more baby girl"

I decided to ask something ,"why did u wanna kiss me ?"

He thought a minute "I don't know however when mike or any other of us aren't around , we are aloud to kiss " I shrugged "k"

Manitoba walked in , happy and thrilled he reached out to me and I jumped in his arms he kissed the top of my hair ,"what did you do whilst I was gone?"

I was about to tell him when Mal interrupted "we were watching Tv that's all"

Manatoba shrugged " mike wants us all upstairs"

He carried me upstairs and everyone accept Svetlana and Vito were there , mike turned his gaze to us "hey guys , as you know Vito and Svetlana and sharing rooms so they can't share with Katie ,

The boys then lined up and mike spoke , hold the guys hand u don't wanna be in a room with .

I walked over and held mikes hand he huffed,"ok now choose out of Manitoba and Mal you want to share with , I walked over to Mal and hugged him tight .

Mike gasped " are u sure Katie ?"

"No ?"I simply replied , mike laughed "who then?"

"C ...can I atleast see the rooms "