Day 1

Period 1:

So first day back to the unit 2967. I never thought that I would see him again,  he was supposed to quit or age out. Like no he told me he was going to quit, it would be so much easier not to see the father of my bestfriends child every Friday night. I see him enough at partys on Saturdays but now Fridays.  Wow. 

Atleast its one less guy to hit on me or I hope so anyway. Every year I get hit on from someone, I kinda hope that its Sgt. Samara. Hes the hottest guy in the unit, plus hes super chill and my gold star teacher. So I have a reason to stare at him for hours and not get called creepy. 

During Inspection Sgt. Samara told me that my shirt and pants looked good.  Was he talking about the Shirt and pants or something else? I just hope that its the shirt and pants I worked for hours on these to make them perfectly creased. 

Break:

So I found out that Sgt. Samara is completely single and has been checking me out for weeks.  That hope fully ensures that he's the one to hit on me this year and maybe turn into something more...

Period 2:

OMG SGT. Samara TOLD ME I HAVE NICE EYES. That's the first personal complement he's ever given me. My stomach is rolling while my heart is pounding on my chest.  Im blushing like crazy with this wide ear to ear smile.  He's kinda just giggling at me cuz I cant control myself.