(Wakey wakey) CHAPTERuno

Katie's p.o.v

My head hurts . My knees are weak and I can barely breathe,

I grab the nearest thing next to me , seemingly someone's leg, and hug it until the pain stops.

I can hear voices ,

one voice with an Australian accent saying "ahh , little creatures got me leg "

A Russian female voice ," quick ! Ze girl iz vaking up , she's not a creature she's a girl!"

A Boston accent "hehe Manitoba is gettin hurt by a girl'

A normal voice . "Shhh you guys are scaring the poor girl"

And last a dark , smooth , rich voice "dibs on sharing a room with it "

All the voices accept from the last shouted , "HER !"

I opened my eyes and saw the owners or the voices standing next to the bed watching me , I look up and see the person I grabbed onto ,

I let go and blushed "s ..ss..sorry " I manage to stutter out ,

"It's fine " the Australian boy said with a smirk and the rest of them either smiled sweetly or snickered .

Realising that I'm not in my home I back away further on the edge of the bed to the middle of it , " w .. w .. were am I ?"

The boy with the side fringe and eye bags looked rather bored he picked at his nails and rolled his eyes , he answered

"You have been kidnapped , from US. He pointed ,"Mike" ( sticky up hair guy) "Manitoba" (Australian /hat guy) "Svetlana" (the animated female ) "veto" (Boston chain guy)
"And I'm Mal" he said , I widened my eyes at attempted to run out the room .

I ran fast , however , Manitoba had  his hands around my waist in no time , preventing me from escaping .

"How old are you " mike asked as I was propped onto Manitoba's lap unable to move,

I blushed , "t...thirteen"

There eyes widened ,"but they let you intern on total drama!" Mike asked shocked,

I nodded.

"Can..n I go now ?' I asked shyly ,

Mal grew red and stood up , "you ungrateful little..." he was pulled back Down to his chair by mike and Vito,

I winced , Vito answered my question ,"no darling , because you might tell the police and we can't get arrested "

"I won't" I protested , mike sighed. "no we just can't take the risk "

I tear rolled down my cheek and I began to cry , "oh no don't cry I didn't .. oh .. please don't" mike soothed and grabbed me off of Manitoba's lap and onto his, stroking my hair.

"Your so beautiful and we heard about your uncle beating you and we just wanted to help you"

I looked into his eyes and sobbed into his chest .

"Mal , Svetlana, Vito and Manitoba , please leave ?"

They all got up and I began to panic no not Manitoba not MY Manitoba !

I got out of mikes lap and he shouted "u can't go"

I wasn't going , I grabbed Manitoba's waist hugging him, he was shocked but then began laughing ,

I wouldn't let go , mike came down the hallway were me and Manitoba were hugging or just me hugging Manitoba ,

He sighed when he came to find us , "what are you doing with her !" Shouted mike ,

"She hugged me mate" Manitoba defended,

Mike shook is head in disbelief , "LIAR ! You always lie to get someone else's attention "

Manitoba tried to pry me of him and succeeded I was stood next to mike now ,

"You have her then and she came up to ME!"

Mike sighed "FINE! Katie jump into the arms of who you want to be roommates with!"

I began to cry and ran away ,into a corner crying hysterically,

"Wanna give me a makeover ?" Svetlana offered and I gladly accepted ,

I ran into her room sadly with her tear stains on my face , she looked at my face and said ,"don't be sad ! Hey , we can be best friends.how about that "

------time skip to after makeover -------

I was in a fit of giggles from her makeover , she had lipstick and mascara ALL over her face ,

"How about we go and show EVERYONE my makeover "

The thought of Mike and Manitoba made me sad and I looked down to my feet .

I felt myself being lifted onto her shoulders and she mimicked and airplane . I squealed was in a fit of giggles again.

We entered the kitchen were Manitoba and Vito were , Vito saw us and chuckled , Manitoba just sighed,

Svetlana put me on a spiny barstool next to her , Vito had oven mitts on and did a funny dance , I set of laughing so bad and me and Svetlana were dying of laughter .

I looked at Manitoba and a tear escaped my eye, "m..Manitoba ?"

He just shoved his plate into the sink and went into the living room,

I grabbed vito and Svetlana's hand and we all went into the living room

*

Vito and Svetlana and I entered the living room , there sat , Mike Mal and Manitoba

"Hey Manitoba !" I waved to him , he pushed me to the floor out of the doorway and ran upstairs.

Vito and Svetlana went to see if he was ok whilst mike just smirked and watched TV.

I got up , my body aching , and sat on the couch next to mike , "hey Katie " he said ,
"Hi" I replied .

There was an awkward silence before he spoke "I'm going to go upstairs and see about how we are deciding whose room you will be staying in"

I frowned , he's leaving me with Mal !
No way buddy ! No thank you .

"Oh by the way ," he popped his head out the door ."sit in Mal's lap " I shook my head.no.Mike stepped up to me , "it's for ur safety "

He really seamed concerned , I hugged him tight and he kissed my cheek "do it k?"

"K" I answered , and reluctantly walked up to Mal , he grinned taking his gaze of of the Tv.
"Well?" Mal smirked .

I climbed on his lap , and we were watching TV , it got boring , and I played with his shirt  for a while , I looked up as he stared down at me,

"You bored " I nodded my head slightly , he turned me from the TV to facing him ...

(A/n ) HI GUYS!! I loved this chapter what will happen next tho On TOTAL DRAMA jk but I will be writing the next chapter VERY VERY VERY SOON BYEEEE!*