Chapter 5~Digimon Village

Lucas : "ow my head where am i"

Terriermon : "you are in the digital world"

Lopmon : "hehehehehe"

Lucas : "w..who said that"

As gotten onto his feet lucas looked around hearing the two voices reply back to his questions he then one of them spoke again,this time he looked towards the tree branch where two digimon in which one was brown and had three horns,and the other one had one horn,its body was white,which had some green on it's paws and ears also around its neck.

Lopmon : "We are sorry that we scared you human"

The brown one replied then jumped down infront of him introducing himself as lopmon and the one on the tree branch it's his friend Terriermon,the small digimon smiled,jumping down landing infront of lucas.

Lopmon : "what is your name human?"

Lucas : "m..my name is Lucas"

Terriermon : "Lucas eh what a weird name"

Lucas : "could say about you"

A chuckled escaped from his lips then quickly picked up his bag and ran behind a tree noticing he was still in his swim trucks,after getting dressed then placing his bag pack onto his shoulders the two digimon looked at him.

Lucas : "w..what?"

Terriermon : "oh nothing hehehehe"

Lopmon : "anyways lets head to the digimon village"

Lucas : "do you think my friends could be there"

Terriermon : "im sure they are"

All three of them agreed and proceeded to the digimon village,lucas hopes that he could find his friends there maybe they could be there,while the three continued to walk all of a sudden there was a rustle in the bushes,lopmon and terriermon both gotten infront of lucas ready to attack.

Shoutmon : "Geez that digimon could be a pain in the ass"

Lopmon : "Shoutmon!"

Out of the bushes a small red looking dinosaur called Shoutmon appeared out of the bushes rubbing his head slightly,he then stopped looking up at lucas then at his two friends Lopmon and Terriermon.

Shoutmon : "hey guys long time no see and who is that"

Terriermon : "this is our tamer lucas and lucas this is our friend Shoutmon"

Lucas : "pleasure to meet you"

Shoutmon : "like ways anyways you guys heading to the Digimon Village"

All three nodded and were about to head there but shoutmon told them that they should becareful as a strong digimon is now ruling the whole village,shoutmon told them that he challenged this strong one to a battle but was overwhelmed by it's strength.

Lucas : "don't worry we will stop him"

With a smile the three continued to walk until they managed to reach the digimon village,once the three entered through it's gates the village that was full of bustle it was quiet and no digimon was around.

Lopmon : "wow this is interesting normally it is full of life"

Terriermon : "yeah but anyways lets look for this digimon"

Lucas nodded and continued to go through the village with his two partners until they reached the square,seeing a big dinosaur digimon that was different to the other's this one was called Tuskmon laughing as he was picking on a small looking digimon called Elecmon. 

Lucas : "That is not right! hey you stop picking on that digimon"

As he shouted out the digimon looked at him with a grin on his face then leaving the digimon he approached lucas,but then stopped infront of him with a smirk,then the digimon proceeded to reach for him but Terriermon and Lopmon were not having that and attacked the champion digimon staggering back a little then growled in anger,the digimon and the both digimon prepared to get ready to fight.

To be continued.