Chiori smiled at the bottle of water the kind older woman had passed her. The woman had smiled and nodded politely when she had asked for one for her charge as well.

“How is his sister deary?” The kind woman asked as Chiori thanked her for the second bottle. “She was always polite enough, even if she wasn’t very social.” Chiori smiled at her slow and thoughtful wording of Setsu.

“She’s better thank you, I saw her this morning and the swelling from the attack has almost completely subsided.” Smiling the lady turned to offer a drink to the man who had just approached the table.

“Well it’s not like they don’t deserve what they get now is it?” the cold voice spoke out beside her.

She turned to face the man who held so much venom in his voice. “Excuse me?” Chiori asked, not sure she had heard him right as the lady stalled in handing over the soda she had been passing the young man.

“Well it’s not exactly like they didn’t expect it, is it? After such a disgusting display.” Chiori half wanted to speak out against the man before her but she needed information. His face was one she was sure was on the further investigation list.

“Well it all depends on whether this is all just rumor mongering or someone making an unfunny joke.” she stated allowing a little doubt to filter out in her words as she slipped back into the character of a happy go lucky newbie actress.

It seemed to work as the tall man turned to her with a very self-assured smile. “See you just haven't been here or around those psychopathic siblings like we all have. It's a shame really that the guy who attacked the little whore missed him too. Did you know that they came in one morning and he was covered in love bites? Now you tell me it wasn’t his ‘darling’ little sister who put them there?”

Chiori stayed silent, shuffling a little as if uncomfortable. She looked at the woman behind the table who was looking anywhere but at the man before her.

“And tell me why, when after that man tried to kill me, that said woman ran to her ‘brother’ and started taking pictures of his make-up? I tell you that those two really are neurotic and I would advise you to stay as far away from the pair of them as possible... They're heading for deep trouble both of them and I say good riddance if you ask me.”

Chiori wasn’t sure if Christmas had just come early or if this was just too good to be true as the man stood there before her. He was so confident in his words. His cocksure attitude as if he was certain of the siblings unhappy demise made her wonder just how thick this guy really was. If he had been the one to initiate the trouble or if he just didn’t expect any kind of rebuke from the type of girl she was trying to impersonate.

“Oh like you could ever keep your eyes off Setsuka-san Murasame? It’s not like you did not have to be warned away countless times trying to chat up the young woman?” Riona had returned and it seemed she had returned with vengeance as she stared down the younger man.

“Come on Rio, you know it as well as me that the pair of them are psychos! Hell you were there! What did I do to bring on him trying to kill me?”

Riona cocked her hip and just scowled at him. “You were constantly on at Heel-san! You called him unprofessional and asked if he really was an actor and not just really BJ come back from the dead. You mocked his sister in front of the man knowing that they have a close relationship and he is very overprotective of her. You complained almost continuously.... need I go on? Yes I do not condone what he did that day Murasame, but I also do not think that you are completely innocent.”

Murasame just huffed, tossing the can into the trash can beside the table he strode past Riona. “I’m outta here.” he spat as he passed her without even a backwards glance.