But it was Lory who sighed. “Then I suppose an interview with all of you together as a family when you're not on set will get more publicity.  I guess Cain is at the filming today...” the sound of knuckles cracking was the final straw for Sayuri it seemed.

“Oh Setsu for heavens sake! If you cannot sit with us in an adult manner you can very well go and wait outside! Just because Cain refused to let you go with him today it does not mean that we deserve your bad temper!” Setsu just scowled at her mother before standing and stalking from the room like a jungle cat on the prowl. “Kotonami-san please keep Setsuka-chan company... oh and give her this for me, it seems she left it here on her last visit.”

Kanae felt the shiver of fear in following after the woman that the president had just pushed to the point of physical violence. But she decided better of showing her nerves as she took the Ipod from the older man before bowing to the seated people and following out after Setsu. Looking down at it she almost laughed. It was covered in skulls and gems. Very Setsuka, Kanae thought  as she looked around.

She spotted Setsu further down the hallway leaning against the wall.  She took a deep breath and let out all of her apprehension as she approached what she thought would be a ticking time bomb.  

“The president says you left this last time you were here.” She handed the woman the music device, Setsu simply looked at the item in Kanae’s hand before taking it from her.

“Thanks.” was her unenthusiastic reply as she pocketed it.

Kanae just stood against the opposite wall wondering what she was supposed to say at this point. It seemed Setsu was not in a talkative mood at all. The swift exhale of  English words which Kanae knew Sayuri would have scolded or even washed her mouth out with soap for seemed to prove this point.

“What the hell was the old git thinking!” Setsu exclaimed again as she slammed her foot into the wall behind her. But this time the object of her frustration wasn’t so lucky as the three inch heel imbedded itself into the plaster.

Yes she would definitely be using lots of soap. Kanae thought at the word she knew was not used in polite society.

“How about we go get a drink?” Kanae asked after helping Setsu pull her heel out.

Kanae thought of how she would normally have calmed Kyoko down if it had been her here in this moment. Though Setsu was an entirely different species to her best friend, she just needed to do something other than wait for the ticking bomb which was Setsuka Heel. Setsu simply nodded looking back at the hole she had punched through the wall with a look Kanae could read.

“Don't worry no one will notice as as soon as I return to Love Me tasks I’ll get it sorted.”  Kanae didn’t even know why she was trying to reassure the woman, but as Setsu had looked at the hole she knew she was feeling sorry for her actions. She's not a bad person after all Kanae considered as they made their way towards the lifts in silence.

If she had only known about the complete and utter breakdown going on in Setsu’s head in that moment as Mogami Kyoko berated and destroyed herself for not only her actions but her words Kanae might have even laughed at the situation.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chiori looked across at the group of actors and actresses before her. Riona had brought her to the refreshments area but then been dragged away by a stagehand who said they had a last minute costume change for her. She had apologised profusely to Chiori who had just smiled and said it was fine and it really was. It was difficult to watch the people around her when she was interested in what Riona had been telling her about the film and the production itself.