skater girl

Ella was your original 17 year old sweetheart. she never got bad grades always on task. let's just say she was a goody goody but that might change ;)

~ella's pov~

    Ella hurry up hon! Ella's mom Marcy said. ''OK mom!'' I said, I hurried down the stairs with my suitcase, duffel bag and skatebiard. I was going to California to visit my mom's friend since middle school. My mom said there was a brother the same as my age and a sister one year younger than me. I went to the car and put my suitcase and duffell bag in the trunk. it took three hours to head to the airport but while we were driving I admired London and said goodbye in my head to it.

Once we reached the airport I bought me ,mom and Dad a Starbucks coffee. we event thought the scanner and the gave the lady our passport. " well this is goodbye london '' I thought to myself.

chapter two

~ella's pov~

I reached California people had big sign's with peoples names it was funny when I saw this sign that said cyrstle goodbodi:p  my mom looked around for a second then she walked up to a woman who i m guessing is Marcy, she had blue eyes and blonde flat hair she was wearing a blue tank top with a black jacket and she was wearing skinny jeans with flats she was skinny and was tanned and looked to be in he mid 40s. the guy next to her was a guy with brown curly hair brown eyes and wearing military shorts and a hawaii button shirt with trees on it he was tan and pale and wearing a old pair of toms he looked about 53?'maybe. they took us to their car and drove off to there house we lived right next to them because the other person who rented it left and now we rented it for a year.

  we were having at their house so once we came no one was there so Marcy called down Jake and Mallory, Jake and brown curly-fish hair and dark-ish blue eyes and tan skin '' I better stay away from him I bet he's a player''i thought to myself. he came up to shake my hand and he said ''hi I'm jake'' , OK maybe he's not a player.... anyway the girl named Mallory came up to my all excited and said ''hi! my name is Mallory I love your shoes and your hair ! she hair blonde hair and brown eyes with tan skin. I said thanks I like you hair and shoes too... (awkward)

we ate dinner and Mallory was talking to me but I kept looking over at Jake and whenever I would I would see him looking at me and when I would catch him he would go back to his phone so I smiled before he did and he smiled to and his eyes lit up. Mallory came over closer and told me yhe was single and that she would ''hook us up'' weird... but I said its okay but she insisted.

  this is my first book I wrote so do not judge comment and like for more :D she you soon peeps