Part 23 (The answer)

Start from the beginning

Manik:- Room mai ja raha hu. ( Going to room)

Cabir:- Tik hai. (OK)

Manik left from there. On the other hand Nandini went to her room followed by Navya and Mukti. She sat on the bed.

Mukti:- Nandini you are OK?

Nandini:- Yeah I OK. What will happen to me?

Navya:- No, In the party. Manik...

Nandini:- Manik what!! He is again acting to love me.

Navya:- Hmm...but Nandu...

Nandini:- Navya please let's not talk about them. My head is paining. I need some sleep.

Navya:- OK.

Nandini then went to washroom. Navya look at Mukti.

Navya:- Mukti what do you think Nandini did right?

Mukti:- Of course. Nandini showed him, his place. He don't deserve Nandini.

Mukti also left from there.

Navya:- I don't think so. This time I can see love in his eyes for Nandini. I know Nandu is also in pain. Mukti you may be very protective towards Nandini but you don't know her better then me.

Manik entered inside his room. He is feeling his soul left his body. He lay down on his bed. Tears were falling from his eyes. Nandini each word was recalling his mind.

Manik (in mind):- What have I done? Nandini just left me. She hates me now. I don't deserve her. She is a pure soul. I hurt her very much. But I can't let her go. I love her. Nandini please forgive me. Please please forgive me.

Manik cried even more. Nandini was out of washroom. She without saying anything went to her bed and pretend to be sleep. Navya and Mukti already sleeping.

Nandini was recalling Manik's confession. Their college days. The worst day of her life and tears made their way.

Nandini (in mind):- You ruined everything Manik. You spoiled it. Kas mai apna past badal sakti. Kas hum ek ho pate Manik. ( You ruined everything Manik. You spoiled it. I wish i could changed my past. I wish we could be together Manik.)

Nandini then fall asleep.

Late at night Cabir and Dhruv entered inside their room and saw Manik was sleep on his stomach. He was still in his party dress. There were some marks of dry tears on his cheeks.

Dhruv:- I really feeling bad for Manik.

Cabir:- Me too yaar. I just pray Nandini forgive him and this two can be together.

Dhruv:- Hmm.

Cabir:- Acha Aliya se teri kya bat huyi? ( Did you talked to Aliya?)

Dhruv look here there.

Dhruv:- Ahh... Cabir now I'm very sleeping. Kal subha bat karte hai na. ( Let's talk in the morning)

Cabir:- Aree Dhruv...

But Dhruv didn't listen to him and left from there quickly.

Cabir:- Kuch tho huya hai. Sab ki life itna complicated kyu ho raha hai. ( Something happened. Why everyone's life is so complicated)

Then Cabir also went back to sleep.

Next morning Manik wake up hearing Cabir voice.

Cabir:- Manik Manik wake up.

Manik opened his eyes. He sat on the bed. His head was blasting in pain because of last night cry. He hold his head.

Cabir:- Kya huya Manik? ( what happened Manik?)

Manik:- Ahh!! My head is paining.

Cabir:- Take bath and get ready. Hum sab ko nikalna hai. ( take bath and get ready. We have to leave)

Manik:- Nikalna hai!!?? ( leave!!??)

Cabir:- Aree aj last day hai na. Tho ghar nahi jana kya? ( Today is last day. Don't want to go home?)

Manik:- Ghar!! ( Home!!)

Then last night incidence came to his mind. He with a jerk stood up and run outside.

Cabir:- Manik kaha ja raha hai? ( Manik where are you going?)

He run after Manik. Manik reached infont of Nandini's room. He knocked the door but no response. He pushed the door and went inside. What he saw inside made him shocked and broken.

That's for today. Tho guess what Manik saw.

Guys if you want to know me and do read my interview taken by my friend innocent_paarsaa

Thank you all who vote and comments. If you like this part then please do vote and comments.

Love
Asha