Mine

"Y/N get yo fine ass over here," Algee said as he sat on the couch on his phone. "Hold on," I said and poured some milk into his bowl. I put the milk in the fridge and walked over to him.

"I love you girl," he said and grabbed the bowl of fruity pebbles. His favorite cereal. He grabbed the spoon and took a big bite. I opened my mouth signaling that I wanted some. He filled the spoon with more cereal and placed it inside my mouth. I moaned at the taste. "Baby I gotta head to set in a bit," he said and finished his breakfast. I grabbed the bowl and placed it in the sink. I walked back over to him as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Let me love you downnnn," he sang into my ear. I grabbed his face and kissed his soft lips. "I wuv you." He said and started to kiss me all over my face. "I love you too," I struggled to let out from laughing. He was attacking me with kisses and squeezing me to death. "I did some thinking right, and I don't wanna do it," I said and wrapped my arms around his neck, straddling him. We've been talking about this nude photo shoot I was supposed to do, but he never wanted me to. "Good, iont need no other niggas seeing what's mine," he said and grabbed my ass.

Suddenly he stood up and carried me up the stairs. "Where we going?" I asked. He kept quiet. Once we reached the top of the staircase, he walked into our bedroom and threw me on the bed. "Really?" I asked laughing. "Yea really" he said and crawled on the bed, getting on top of me.

"What happened to you going to set?" I asked.
"I got time, it's just me and you right now" he whispered and placed his head in the crook of my neck. I silently moaned as he left open mouth kisses. His kisses trailed down my body until he reached the top of my thong. He grabbed the hem with his teeth and pulled them down to my ankles, letting them hit the floor. I watched intently as he placed his mouth on my clit and kissed it. "Oh," I said.

"Shhh," he whispered and went to work. He grabbed my thighs and placed my legs over his shoulders. I was in heaven. All of these emotions were overwhelming. Love, lust, everything. I loved him so much. He started to sing which sent vibrations through my body. I was so close to letting it all out.
"Algee, I'm close," I moaned looking down at him. He was staring directly at me which drove me to the edge.

Before I could say anything else, my juices started to flow. He licked his lips and smirked at me.
"Omggg," I moaned and grabbed him. He slid back up and took off his joggers and underwear. I needed him right now! "How bad you want it?" He asked and kissed me.I kept quiet. "Aw now you don't wanna talk huh?" He said.

I had no time for his games. I was too horny. All of a sudden I was filled with his entire length. My eyes closed with pleasure. He was doing slow deep strokes that killed me. I reached up and grabbed his chain to pull him down. My hands found their way around him onto his back. The sounds of my moans and his groans echoed throughout the house.
____________________________________

"Ima be late," he said as he put on a new pair of pants."We could've waited. You're the one who said you had time." I said and watched him get dressed.
"Shit, it was worth it," he said and slid on a shirt. After he finished getting ready, he grabbed his phone and exited the bedroom. I followed him down to the living room.

"Aight baby I love you. I'll be back inna lil bit," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I love you too Sexy," I replied as we kissed. He slid his tongue into my mouth. I broke away from the kiss. "Baby you gotta go," I said and kissed him one last time. He jogged out the door. That boy is something else. I chuckled. Damn!