regret

Selenas pov-

I woke up in this white place when a figure came to me. An angel. "Who are u?" I aasked. "I'm your garden angel." She said. "Oh. Wow I finally get to meet my garden angel." "Yes. And if you do not wake up in 3 hours you are dead. I came to warn you." Ahe said.

"What's your name?" I asked. "The names rosalina stephanie. I got to go nnow. Gods calling me. And one more thing. Try to wake up. Justin needs you and he didn't cheat on you." Before I can say anything else, rosalina left.

'So he wasn't lying' I thought. I feel sooooo stupid right now...

Wake up wake up wake up. I kept re-peating.

Justins pov-

I sat next to Selena. "Please don't leave me' I kept repeating in a whisper. "I love you..." I said. The docter came in. "Excuse me mr.bieber, if Selena doesn't wake up from coma in 3 hours she's going to be announced dead. I'm sorry." The docter said and left.

I started sobbing more after that. (Picture of selena in hospital on side-)

3 hours later-

"Escuse me Mr.Bieber." a doctor came up 2 me and said. "Yes?" I asked. "Ots been 3 hours. She didn't wake up. I'm afraid shes-" I cut her off. "NO!!! Don't say that! She'll wake up! Just watch! Just wait a little while!" I begged.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Bieber. you may say your good-byes 2 her in 10 more minustes than you must leave. I'm sorry for your loss Mr.Bieber." she said.

Once she left I broke down. "Ever since I met you I loved you. I was wishing one day we can get married and have kids. My life isn't complete without you and I don't know how I can live without you. Please come back to me. Please." I whispered.

I felt her hand move in mine. "J-j-justin?" She asked. "Yes. Its me Sel. Thank god! Your alive! DOCTOR!!!" I yelled.

Doctors came running in and pushed me out. I couldn't stop smiling. ...............

Once they were done they let me go in there. I walked in there and saw Selena dressed. "I can go home now!" She squeeled happily. I smiled but it turned into a frown when I remembered something.

"What's wrong Justin?" She asked. "Don't you have 2 go back to New York? I won't get 2 see u till this sumemr. I can't wait that long" I said. "Oh babe, summers in... 3 months. We'll be ok. Just be patient and it'll be summer in no time" she told me.

"Ok Sel. I should probably go now." I said walking out. "Wait!" Sel yelled when I reached the door. "Come here Justy." She said. I walked over to her. "Yes?" I asked.

She pulled me by my collar and kissed me. We made out for about 10 minutes when I decided I had to go. "I'll miss you sooo much!!!" I said hugging her tight. "I'll miss you to Justy!" She whispered hugging me back.

At camp-

Selena's pov-

I walked in finaly I get to see Justin! We video-chatted and called and texted but I fanally get to see him!

I missed him so much but one thing. Diamond is here. Man I hate her stealing my man. I saw Justin so ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you soooooo much!" I said. "Me to. I love you" he whispered. "I love you to" I replied.

End of summer- Selena's pov-

I walked to Justins house since we are having a date. I knocked and Justin opened the door. "Ready?" He

asked. "Ready." I replied. He led me to the beach. I saw this beautiful dinner set out for us. (Picture on

side)

My mouth literlly fell open. "Justin I love you!" I yelled giving him a quick kiss. "Who doesn't?" He asked. I justed smiled and walked to my seat. Of course, Justin being a gentlmen pulled the chair out for me. Let this date begin. I thought.

............................................................

Sorry I ended it there I'm REALLY tired and I have a science project to do. I'm doing mine on slime. :P bye!!!