I stood awkwardly, not knowing if I was allowed too sit down, I'm kinda upset at my self It 7:45 at night and It took me all day too build enough courage too come over here and talk too her.

I heard a knock and Lauren's door open then talking giggling. Seconds later Lauren emerged down the stairs with a smile that immediately fell when she saw me.

The closer she got the smaller I felt, her green eyes burning into my soul.

She stoped right in front of me not saying a word, I wouldn't dare look up at her face the entire time I stared down at the ground.

"Hey" I said shifting uncomfortably on my feet.

"Hi" she said with sarcastically folding her arms.

"How are you?" I asked daring too look up at her face.

"Im just fine thank you very much" she replied again with obvious sarcasm.

"I know your upset but It took a lot for me too come over here" I said quietly.

She chuckled humorlessly, "It takes me a lot too even get up in the morning, let alone sleep alone for the past three nights" she said angrily.

She stepped closer, I smell the aroma of sex on her body causing my nostrils too flare.

"I'm sorry" I replied lowly getting choked up.

"Sorry doesn't mean a damn thing coming from you" she added causing me too take a step back.

I felt tears forming in my eyes, she's no longer sad she's angry at me.

"Why did you even come here?" She asked lowering her tone when she saw me wipe my eye.

"I just...I just wanted you too know that I miss you and I love you" I said quietly.

"Are you sure are do you wanna kiss Zendaya first?" She spat at me.

I broke down putting my face in my hands, each one of her words stung me on a new level.

"I'm sorry Lauren and I just needed you too know that" I said headed for the door.

"You keep apologizing but you won't tell me why" she replied putting her arm in front of me.

I kept my head down staring at the ground.

"I haven't eaten, I cry myself too sleep every night, if I could tell you why, I would" I said quietly.

"You think that I don't?" Her voice was softer, she was looking down on me with intense agony in her voice.

"I stay up every night crying my eyes out wondering what I'm doing wrong, I have two papers do tonight and I can't even think straight because I can't get you out of my head"

"I remember every single time you said you love me, but the more I think about it the more I start too realize that's not true" her voice became hoarse and I saw her hands start too shake.

I looked up at her for the first time tonight, her eyes were red and watery.

"Yes it is, I do" I said stepping closer, this time she stepped back putting her shaking hands out.