💔Marzia Is Dead💔

Jack

Its been two days since the nightmare I had and I can't sleep. And people have noticed that I've been yawning too much. So I still have the idea of leaving YouTube. I'm not sure though, I think I'll call Felix and maybe he'll know what to do. I grabbed my iPhone and started to go to my contacts app right before his caller ID popped up. I answered it.

(J- Jack F- Felix)

J- Hello?

F- *In a crying voice* Shawn I have bad news

J- Felix what is it you only call me Shawn when its bad. What is it?

F- M-Marzia is in the hospital

J- WHAT what happened?!

F- I was in my room talking to cry when I heard screaming so I hanged up, and I see her with a knife in her shoulder and leg.

J- Oh my god! Do you want me to get over there?

F- Yeah. Only you and mark, I called cry so he's coming to. Don't tell Bob or wade k?

J- Ok I'll see you there. Wait what about Tyler and Ethan?

F- Mark's bringing them just please get over here

J- Ok, Hold together Felix I'll be there in a minute.

3 Person
The Irishman got off his phone, and got in his car. His breath hitched. He didn't bother to even answer his girlfriend's text's. What after what seemed like an hour he made it.

Marzia

I don't know what happened, all I know is that I was stabbed. And the person who did it. It was Shawn, but he didn't look like him. He had dark eyes and fangs like a vampire. And he tried to kill me. And before he came to me he kept saying "Common Marzia I just want to play with you." It was just creepy and scary. Then BAM! I'm laying on the floor with a knife in my shoulder and leg. All of a sudden a jolt of pain went into my neck. "Goodnight Marzia" a dark figure said, then my heart stopped my eyes closed and I was dead....