I KISSED DEMI LOVATO

Finally I'm updating.

Chloe's pov

I was in my idols house cuddling her. SHE LEANED IN AND KISSED ME!!! I didn't really know what to do I was straight but always said I would turn lesbian for Demi. I KISSED BACK , I KISSED DEMI LOVATO.

Demi's pov
We both pulled away , I blushed but she hugged me. I never thought I would like girls especially when I have Alfie.

*next day at Chloe's house *

Chloe's pov
Demi and alfie are on their way. just us three until 7 and Alfie has to leave to go to my parents early and me and Demi are going to go at 8. Demi looks so pretty when they arrive.

Demi's pov
Chloe looks stunning we sit and watch Disney movies and eat pizza we ordered. Alfie is leaving and its just me and Chloe. " bye babe!" I said pecking Alfie's lips. But it didn't feel the same after yesterday.

Chloe's pov
I was so jealous when Demi kissed alfie but I don't know why, So I decided to check my twitter @chloedeyeslovatic (made up) and I had 9 million followers and 3million mentions. On discover and #cemi was number 1 trending world wide. One tweet read : #cemi the worlds best friends and my otp. Another said : #cemi they are not dating! I'm dating Demi , Chloe is my sister. And it was from Alfie. I heard the door shut.

Demi's pov
I snuck up behind chloe , hugging her. She hung her head back and I kissed her. We were kissing and she pulled me onto the sofa , failing making me fall into her lap. Her phone starts to ring. Justin Bieber starts to ring her. I introduced them but it back fired. He fancies her