dressing room (sillie)

Sadie stepped out of the black curtains, a velvet pale pink dress tight on her slim body, the dress flaring at the hips  stopping mid-thigh. A small smirk tugging at her cherry lips. Millie dropped the book she was reading from her lap on to the concrete, her light eyes traveled from the ginger's Adidas shoes up to her freckled cheeks. Sadie tediously danced over to the younger girl. 'Do you like it British?' she whispered twirling a finger into Millie's short hair. She gulped in reply, mumbling inaudible words. She nodded her head, biting down on her lip to the point of blood. 'Oh pretty, follow me' Sadie whispered, whipping around on her heels. Slowly she walked back into the changing room, lacing each finger into the black curtain she twirled inside. Millie stumbled over her feet into the small room. Before letting out a breath, she was pushed against the floral wall paper. Sadie pressed her body further against the shorter girl. 'sades' Millie choked out. She was breathing in Sadie's perfume sweet and strong. 'yes mills' Sadie whispered into the other girl's pale neck. 'What- what are you doing?' she stuttered. Sadie tilted her chin, placing her lips to Millie's ear 'what do you think I'm doing girly'. Millie shivered from Sadie's touch. Before another word was spoken Sadie grazed her lips to Millie's. Starting slowly, until Sadie pushed her lips further, inhaling Millie's taste. Millie squeezed her eyes shut, hating how much she was liking this. Millie quietly trailed her fingers from Sadie's arms up to her freckled neck, she wrapped her slim arms around the ginger's neck. Millie was shy, but now tangled her fingers through her best friend's hair, causing Sadie to bite down on Millie's lips. Millie pulled away teasingly slow, and pressed a small kiss to her nose. This British girl has me wrapped around her pretty little finger.

-m