Disclaimer

Hello Readers!!! I am Priya, new to the writer's world and this is my first work. I am one of the huge fan of MaNan & PaNi and it is a MaNan Fanfiction. Before you start reading, I would like to warn you all about the following points:

1. As i am new to writing and since it is my first story, I MAY DO A LOT OF MISTAKES. So PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE THEM as i am a human and being humans we all do mistakes.

2. This story is a very DARK and most importantly a MALE DOMINANT story which contains MATURE, VIOLENCE, CRUELTY & HIGHLY EMOTIONAL CONTENT. So readers who are FAINT-HEARTED, SENSITIVE or UNCOMFORTABLE to this kind of content, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY as this story is not for you guys.

3. This story is PURELY FICTIONAL and i am NOT SUPPORTING/PROMOTING any kind of MALE DOMINANCE/DISRESPECT TOWARDS FEMALES/VIOLENCE AGAINST FEMALES. So PLEASE DO NOT BASH/CRITICIZE ME. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY FORM OF BASHING/CRITICISM.

4. If anyone doesn't like the CONCEPT/STORYLINE/ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS STORY, then PLEASE JUST QUIT READING. I DO NOT WANT ANY NASTY/CRITICIZING COMMENTS.

5. If anyone finds ANYTHING FROM THIS STORY SIMILAR TO ANY OF THE OTHER WRITERS' STORIES, then it is PURELY COINCIDENCE.

6. ALL COPY RIGHTS RESERVED TO ME as THIS STORY IS MY OWN IMAGINATION. DO NOT COPY ANY OF THE LINES/CONCEPT/PARTS OF THIS STORY and DO NOT POST THIS STORY ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. If anyone copies or posts the above mentioned, then they will have to face the consequences. IF ANY OF THE READERS FIND THIS STORY OR CONCEPT POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE, THEN PLEASE DO INFORM ME.

7. This story contains BOTH ENGLISH & PURE HINDI LANGUAGE. I am really helpless for those readers who doesn't know Hindi.

8. Last but not the least, If you like this story then please DO VOTE & COMMENT as THEY WILL MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE FURTHER. THE MORE NUMBER OF VOTES I GET, THE FASTER I WILL UPDATE THE CHAPTERS.

Sorry guys, if you feel i am being rude. I don't meant to be. But if you cross the above mentioned warnings, then you will surely have to face the consequences. I hope you all will follow them. HAPPY READING!!!

- Priya